PDA

View Full Version : Test ride!

AbNormy
06-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Getting my RT oil leak checked out got to test drive an FS3 and wowed!

vondalyn
06-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Getting my RT oil leak checked out got to test drive an FS3 and wowed!

Does that mean you'll be trading in the RT on an F3 sometime in the future?

Chupaca
06-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Sounding like you have crossed the line..:roflblack: those test rydes are dangerous and expensive...hope you got your oil leak fixed and back on the road quickly..:thumbup:

AbNormy
06-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Can't afford it now . Turns out it's another water pump. Thank God I bought the extended warranty and they're covering it

AbNormy
06-04-2015, 03:36 PM
H20 pump # 3! What's up with these water pumps 36k miles ?

SpyderAnn01
06-04-2015, 05:53 PM
We had the demo truck at our dealer today. Rode the F3 again, another SM which I prefer. This time I think the foot pegs were at 4 and the handlebars seemed to be set at Ape Hanger. The bike just does not fit me.

They had a great turnout and I'd imagine that they make a number of sales based on the test drives.

jcthorne
06-05-2015, 06:40 AM
We had the demo truck at our dealer today. Rode the F3 again, another SM which I prefer. This time I think the foot pegs were at 4 and the handlebars seemed to be set at Ape Hanger. The bike just does not fit me.

They had a great turnout and I'd imagine that they make a number of sales based on the test drives.

They did not adjust the pegs and bars to fit you? Yes, an improperly set F3 can be a bad experience. But a properly set one can be an expensive experience......

Too bad the demo guys were not on top of this. They sure were at Spyderfest. Changing pegs etc on several bikes between each demo run.

Bob Denman
06-05-2015, 07:03 AM
As much as I like the idea of the F-3; the feet forward riding style just doesn't "tickle my innards"... :shocked:
I just prefer the seating position of the RT,
Different strokes, for different folks! :thumbup: