PDA

View Full Version : which one, which one not?

hsteil
06-02-2015, 03:29 PM
To those members having given me input last week as a newbee as to which spyder to purchase, well, I made my decission. I am as of to day the proud owner of 2013 ST ltd.
in boring white ( needs help...) with about 4500 miles on it 6000 km.
Some stuff needs get changed/ added, my wife would like a backrest, 560 euros, I like an akropvich exhaust, 1300 euros. The pure white needs to go or sprued up,,,Prices over here in Germany are insane, so feel free I you have ideas or comments.as soon as she is in my garage I will try to post a picture....:banghead:
Regards from Germany

cuznjohn
06-02-2015, 03:30 PM
good luck and many happy miles and smiles

ARtraveler
06-02-2015, 03:36 PM
:congrats: I actually like the white color version. I refer to it as the "classy" color. They don't show the dirt as much as other colors do either.

Adding accessories is always a very expensive thing. You will work your way around it and end up with some good items I am sure.

Enjoy your new ST. :yes:

GloryRyders
06-02-2015, 04:30 PM
:congrats:........nothing wrong with white since I also have a Pearl White RT Ltd. It is a great background to add some graphics to! :yes:

Pennyrick
06-02-2015, 04:34 PM
To those members having given me input last week as a newbee as to which spyder to purchase, well, I made my decission. I am as of to day the proud owner of 2013 ST ltd.
in boring white ( needs help...) with about 4500 miles on it 6000 km.
Some stuff needs get changed/ added, my wife would like a backrest, 560 euros, I like an akropvich exhaust, 1300 euros. The pure white needs to go or sprued up,,,Prices over here in Germany are insane, so feel free I you have ideas or comments.as soon as she is in my garage I will try to post a picture....:banghead:
Regards from Germany

White is a canvas upon which many hues can be displayed....http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108712&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108713&stc=1

Bob Denman
06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I'm glad to hear that you've found a bike so quickly!! :2thumbs:
Now comes the really fun part; personalizing it! :yes::yes::yes:
If you think of white as the perfect background color... then you've got the perfect blank canvas to work with!
We're looking forward to seeing pictures of it, as you make it even more perfect! :D

Chupaca
06-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Congrats on the new ryde..:2thumbs: white is like a clean slate, you can do a lot with that. Smoothspyder has a great backrest that works for the driver when solo and the passenger when double and at a better price. Akrapovich is nice but very expensive. I went with the Yoshimura R77 wich is sweet and has removable baffle. Now for the really hard part....the picture..!! :lecturef_smilie:

fratzba
06-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Gratz on the new ride! I see fun in your future!

-Fratz

03hdjill
06-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Good choice! I think you will really enjoy it. I know that I love mine.

hsteil
06-03-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm glad to hear that you've found a bike so quickly!! :2thumbs:
Now comes the really fun part; personalizing it! :yes::yes::yes:
If you think of white as the perfect background color... then you've got the perfect blank canvas to work with!
We're looking forward to seeing pictures of it, as you make it even more perfect! :D

I shall leave her alone in all her splendor white. However, over here, parttime plates are very common, so mine is registered March thru November.
so come Dec 1, my trusted spraypainter already growled at here: You are MIIIIINE, baby.....

Bob Denman
06-03-2015, 01:46 PM
I can't wait to see what happens then! :2thumbs: