PDA

View Full Version : Current Best price for Akrapovice Muffler 2015 RT-S

Dennis in Lodi
06-01-2015, 09:04 AM
I'm focused on the Akra for my 2015 RT-s. Best price at the moment is $900 free delivery on e-bay.
Unless I can get that down a bit I'll have to settle for two brothers. Trying to stay quite as I can with this muffler change and as best I can tell tha Akra barks a little less
Thanks

Chupaca
06-01-2015, 03:25 PM
you have shopped about. There aren't many places but time could produce a better deal. Have you considered the Yoshimura R77...:thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-01-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm focused on the Akra for my 2015 RT-s. Best price at the moment is $900 free delivery on e-bay.
Unless I can get that down a bit I'll have to settle for two brothers. Trying to stay quite as I can with this muffler change and as best I can tell tha Akra barks a little less
Thanks
Dennis, I think you need to understand something in your QUEST for speed.......It's not free ( and I'm not talking about this muffler )....To the best of my knowledge there are NO free flow Quiet mufflers........Seek some advice from " DREW " here on Spyderlovers before you drop $ 900.00.....JMHO.....Mike :thumbup:

bluestratos
06-01-2015, 06:24 PM
The Akrapavich is much quieter than the others but does have a better sound than stock. I have heard on our group rides. It looks like there must be some kind of pricing agreement on this muffler since it is sanctioned by BRP, no discounts anywhere, you can pay more but 900 is the lowest I have seen for 2014-2015 models.

If it is consistant with the 2011 model I did 1/4 mile runs before and after, off the line no change but mid range it is a bit better than stock for a 1/2 second shaving overall.