PDA

View Full Version : Tricled lighting

nslowmotion
05-30-2015, 05:24 PM
Does anybody have a good opinion(IM sure you do ) on the difference between the tricled side lights and the regular led side lights? Is there really that big of a difference? I like the way they look on their web site, but you know how that is. Whats on a web site and reality are usually 2 different things. Thanks for the opinions....
Keep the rubber underneath you, never above you,,,

Professor
05-30-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm not sure about "regular" side lights, but but my experience with TricLED's customer service has been outstanding.

inmate1905
05-30-2015, 05:55 PM
I agree, Tricled goes way above and beyond on customer service.

ursamajor35126
05-30-2015, 06:57 PM
+1 on the TricLed quality and customer service..... I have the side lights and flasher combo..... works and looks great,:firstplace:

Dragonfly
05-30-2015, 08:03 PM
I have both and must say that with TricLED What you see is what you get, looks just as illustrated on the website

samewok
05-30-2015, 08:15 PM
The tricled lights are reflective when not on.

MikeT
05-31-2015, 06:40 AM
I had their Safety Bundle and their 3rd &4th Brake Lights installed as my RT Lmited was being built. Very happy with the results. I also have Spyderpops' Bumpskid with lights. Can't have toooooo many lights on a bike/trike.

2ndChildhood
05-31-2015, 07:36 AM
I agree, Tricled goes way above and beyond on customer service.

I agree also they definitely stand behind their product.

ToM
SpyderFest '16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

murphybrown
05-31-2015, 08:53 AM
and yes they make a huge difference. From experience I can tell you that TricLED's pictures are not staged or done by a professional photographer (you know the kind that make that McD's burger look like it just won #1 at Gourmet Burger week!!)...Reggy just snaps the pics and posts..usually with his phone. Now as to customer service and quality of product: ABSOLUTELY NONE BETTER...you will never be disappointed dealing with TricLED...is sometimes the product less than perfect. sure happens to all...but let them know and instant customer satifaction. :thumbup::yes::firstplace: business.
(and check out their oversized brake pedal..)

nslowmotion
05-31-2015, 09:11 AM
and yes they make a huge difference. From experience I can tell you that TricLED's pictures are not staged or done by a professional photographer (you know the kind that make that McD's burger look like it just won #1 at Gourmet Burger week!!)...Reggy just snaps the pics and posts..usually with his phone. Now as to customer service and quality of product: ABSOLUTELY NONE BETTER...you will never be disappointed dealing with TricLED...is sometimes the product less than perfect. sure happens to all...but let them know and instant customer satifaction. :thumbup::yes::firstplace: business.
(and check out their oversized brake pedal..)

sounds like i cant go wrong with tricled,,,,,,,,sounds good to me, i think i will jump on them,,thanks