PDA

View Full Version : Need for purple Spyder!!

bone crusher
12-13-2008, 06:53 PM
This is the reason we need a purple Spyder! I'm here ryding around in my black and yellow Spyder (which I love!) and I might be mistaken for a Steelers fan...argh! Go Ravens!!!!!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/the-headless_horseman/IMG_0067.jpg

tatt2r
12-13-2008, 07:35 PM
how bout a purple spyder...
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/tatt2r/purpl.jpg

jodemonken
12-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Every color suits the spydie. I`m saving for the black phantom kit myself. :thumbup: but now the old mighty dollar gone up so its gonna cost me more than it would have done 6 months ago.

tatt2r
12-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Every color suits the spydie. I`m saving for the black phantom kit myself. :thumbup: but now the old mighty dollar gone up so its gonna cost me more than it would have done 6 months ago.

i got a quote to do flat black paint ...under 500 .... cheaper than kit...

bone crusher
12-13-2008, 08:53 PM
tat,

That purple is about perfect...I heard Todd Heap got a Spyder and had it painted purple!

Looks sweet! We'll see if I wanna be in purple after tomorrow's game!

Motza
12-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Tatt2r, can you teach me how to do that color graphic stuff your really good at it. Is it paste and cut? Paint shop? I'm really into vintage WWII, and would love to paint my Spyder Army (Olive) Green with some WWII decals. Like the paintings on the side of the B59's. Any ideas?... I was going to go all camo.

ingramwc
12-13-2008, 09:02 PM
At least you'll be able to see the game. That's one of two things I miss about living in MD, hardly ever get to see a Ravens game, unless they are playing the Titans or they are playing Sunday night or Monday night.
The other thing is crab cakes, good old backfin crab cakes with no filler.

Wes

nancyemh
12-13-2008, 09:23 PM
The purple spyder is sweet looking! Definitely better than being mistaken for a Steelers' fan!!! :yikes:

tatt2r
12-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Tatt2r, can you teach me how to do that color graphic stuff your really good at it. Is it paste and cut? Paint shop? I'm really into vintage WWII, and would love to paint my Spyder Army (Olive) Green with some WWII decals. Like the paintings on the side of the B59's. Any ideas?... I was going to go all camo.

I use adobe photoshop took classes on it but if have some computer know how you canlearn from tuturial take practice butcanbe done

SpyderGirl
12-13-2008, 11:56 PM
I wanted a purple Spyder but the hubby would not go for it. Ah well. Guess I'll have to get my own.

Motza
12-14-2008, 01:19 AM
I use adobe photoshop took classes on it but if have some computer know how you canlearn from tuturial take practice butcanbe done
Thank you... I'll try it this weekend

swrafey2000
12-14-2008, 10:06 AM
Been there done that! Purple and silver looks good to.I'll have to post new pictures since I blacked out the wheels.I'm still thinking about doing the foot pegs and brackets in black to.The purple I used is from a early 70's mopar called plum crazy. :2thumbs:

NancysToy
12-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Been there done that! Purple and silver looks good to.I'll have to post new pictures since I blacked out the wheels.I'm still thinking about doing the foot pegs and brackets in black to.The purple I used is from a early 70's mopar called plum crazy. :2thumbs:
My brother had a 'Cuda that color. Paint flaked off in huge sheets! They later had a recall and settlement, even for cars out of warranty. Be happy that the color is the same, but the paints these days are much better.
-Scotty

swrafey2000
12-14-2008, 12:12 PM
That would be the old dupont lucite and dulux paints.

jodemonken
12-14-2008, 01:01 PM
i got a quote to do flat black paint ...under 500 .... cheaper than kit...
wow.. good price. maybe i should ask around to see if i can get the same deal where i live. Everything expensive here in norway. but the spyder is my baby and deserves only the best. :D

tatt2r
12-14-2008, 04:25 PM
I have a friend owns a tattoo parlor in Norway his name is mort enger

MSGTDOC
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
This is the reason we need a purple Spyder! I'm here ryding around in my black and yellow Spyder (which I love!) and I might be mistaken for a Steelers fan...argh! Go Ravens!!!!!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/the-headless_horseman/IMG_0067.jpg
aaaaaaahahahaha i wouldn't change the color just yet. i waited till after the game to post the reply. uhhhhhhhhhahaha black and gold seem to be the color right now
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
just kidding but good luck in the future.
msgtdoc just north of the burgh
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :2thumbs::clap::2thumbs:
pulled anouther one out at the last minute

Motza
12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Boneboy that's my nick name for you when we ride together this summer. check out the guy on the thread "Child Car seats"... it will make you nuts

IMRU3
12-14-2008, 11:32 PM
This color reminded me of Barney;).

Motza
12-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Tatt2r, need a pic of a redneck child car seat built into the front trunk. of the spyder...post it on the thread "Child Car Seat"