PDA

View Full Version : WONDERFUL NC Platinum Dealer / Schronce Powersports Taylorsville, NC

03hdjill
05-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Just got back from a Spyder trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway. Had a great time, wonderful riding, but ran into a slight problem with my ST L. I decided to try to find a dealer to take a look at my Spyder. There was a Platinum Dealer (Schronce Powersports in Taylorsville, NC), that would only take us about 100 miles out of our way. I called and spoke with Brett. Although they had a full service schedule, he told me to bring my bike in and Josh would look at it. I can not express my appreciation enough. Josh was absolutely wonderful! He took his time to talk to me about my concerns. He took my bike in and went over it completely, showing me what he was doing. He made some adjustments, then took it for a spin. After all of that, he took the time to wash all of the dead bugs and road grime off of my bike and sent me on my way with a smile. How many dealers do you know that would do that? Not many, I am sure. If anyone is located anywhere near Taylorsville, NC, you have to check them out. Josh is the BEST!

BikerDoc
05-26-2015, 06:22 PM
Nice .. I love it when a dealer behaves like they actually want our business....

satownsendsr
05-27-2015, 09:44 AM
I couldn't agree more. I purchased my 14 RTL from there and Josh is the best shop foreman I have ever been associated with. Outstanding dealership!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍

Tango
05-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Good to hear. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
05-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Sorry to hear that you needed to stop... :shocked:

But glad to hear that it was in such a great place! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
05-27-2015, 12:33 PM
That dealership is a keeper for sure. :firstplace:

Nothing is worse than problems on the road, and no one willing to help.