PDA

View Full Version : please advise

garry sol
12-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Does anyone Know the Phone number for MOTOSPLUS? as the one listed is disconnected
thanks

Director
12-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Does anyone Know the Phone number for MOTOSPLUS? as the one listed is disconnected
thanks

At this point, it is beginning to look like Motosplus has gone out of business. No one has been able to reach Ryan for a while now.
Nothing confirmed yet, but it does not look good.:dontknow:
If I hear anything more one way or another, I will post. Has anybody else on the forum got up-to-date info?

Bruce

kiwirider
12-14-2008, 05:34 AM
ordered seat skin through thru site and no one has returned my calls or emails

ataDude
12-14-2008, 07:46 AM
My advice is to contact your credit card company and "dispute" the charge if one has been made. You have a limited time to dispute.

garry sol
12-14-2008, 08:13 PM
At this point, it is beginning to look like Motosplus has gone out of business. No one has been able to reach Ryan for a while now.
Nothing confirmed yet, but it does not look good.:dontknow:
If I hear anything more one way or another, I will post. Has anybody else on the forum got up-to-date info?

Bruce
Thankyou
Bruce;)

Lowflyingowl
12-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Their shop is locked up and the building owners haven't heard from Ryan in a while. I'm surprised that their web site is still up. I've sent information to some other members on how to possibly locate a mailing address for Ryan via the Sacramento county web site, saccounty.net.

According to the dealer who had been renting them space, they started moving stuff out in the middle of the night in the midst of rent negotiations. The dealer changed the locks to protect their interests.