PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Suggestions for purchase!

happywife
05-26-2015, 12:41 PM
I want to surprise the hubby for Father's Day from myself and the kiddos. We want to have rider floorboards installed on his 2014 Spyder RT as a total surprise. The problem is, I have absolutely no clue which ones to purchase. We go on long rides regularly and I know he will really enjoy these for his comfort. Please help me by suggesting which ones to purchase. Thank you in advance!

PrairieSpyder
05-26-2015, 12:46 PM
I want to surprise the hubby for Father's Day from myself and the kiddos. We want to have rider floorboards installed on his 2014 Spyder RT as a total surprise. The problem is, I have absolutely no clue which ones to purchase. We go on long rides regularly and I know he will really enjoy these for his comfort. Please help me by suggesting which ones to purchase. Thank you in advance!

My '14 came with floorboards, but if your's didn't, check out the stock ones from a Spyder dealer. I've been happy with them. But there are after-market ones available from vendors that support this forum, and they may be less expensive. Go to the Spyderlovers home page and see the list of vendors in the middle.

I think your husband will really like to get a new farkle for his Spyder. It's a very thoughtful gift. :thumbup:

coz
05-26-2015, 03:44 PM
I don't have an RT, but if I did, I would get the seal pups.

ndspyderlover
05-26-2015, 03:50 PM
I want to surprise the hubby for Father's Day from myself and the kiddos. We want to have rider floorboards installed on his 2014 Spyder RT as a total surprise. The problem is, I have absolutely no clue which ones to purchase. We go on long rides regularly and I know he will really enjoy these for his comfort. Please help me by suggesting which ones to purchase. Thank you in advance! I highly recommend the Seal Delux SE5 boards. They are sold by a sponsor on this site. They are made very sturdy and very easy to install.

Cruzr Joe
05-26-2015, 03:54 PM
I highly recommend .............................."Seal Pups" from Seal Floorboards. Comfortable, strong, look great and last a long time and compared to most, they are reasonably priced.

Cruzr Joe

Ex-Rocket
05-26-2015, 04:30 PM
I highly recommend .............................."Seal Pups" from Seal Floorboards. Comfortable, strong, look great and last a long time and compared to most, they are reasonably priced.

Cruzr Joe

Hey Joe, do you have a picture of the volt meter or clock. Are they both mounted in the holes where the gas and temp gauges were? thanks

Bob Denman
05-26-2015, 04:33 PM
Floorboards: Contact John at Seal... :thumbup:

bbodah
05-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Another option is web-boards.net. you can view them by clicking on the link.

bbodah
05-31-2015, 02:09 PM
Www.web-boards.net

sealfloorboards
06-01-2015, 11:48 AM

Hi, I now can offer my Seal Floorboards foR ALL Models and Years for both the RT and RS Spyders. Everything is in stock and ready to ship. Special thanks to all you folks out there who recommend my Seal floorboards. You can order from my website or call me with any questions and to order.