PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Service Manual

Questions
05-23-2015, 06:59 PM
I have been looking at the service manuals on CD available on Ebay these days. I know they are probably not as good as buying one from BRP but like many of you, I do not wish to pay their price. Knowing this, can anyone shed some light on which of the ones available on Ebay today for the 2012 RT will be more than helpful for the DIY'er? Thanks for any input on this issue.

Doc - Riverside
05-24-2015, 03:45 AM
I have been looking at the service manuals on CD available on Ebay these days. I know they are probably not as good as buying one from BRP but like many of you, I do not wish to pay their price. Knowing this, can anyone shed some light on which of the ones available on Ebay today for the 2012 RT will be more than helpful for the DIY'er? Thanks for any input on this issue.

I have buy the manuals from:

http://www.brpmanuals.com/Can-Am%20Spyder.htm

They are the same as the paper version only in Adobe PDF format. You buy the manual and then download it onto your computer. The quality of the product is great. Full size electrical drawing.

Questions
05-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Thanks. From the description, it sounds like what I am looking for & at a very reasonable price.