PDA

View Full Version : Destination Blue Ridge

hillybillyheaven
05-23-2015, 07:48 AM
ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL.....got to Mike and Kristals cabin at 10 am Friday....weather is GREAT nice and cool....as you pull into their driveway you will pass a Jesus and angels statue on your right this is called Shepards field because it used to be a church ballfield. A nice 13 acre cleared lot with the river winding down on west side of the property

Kristal and Schultzie from Spyder Attitude cooked up a nice lunch.....fred from Spyder Liter was there too

At noon Pat Wren led the group on a 3 hour nice windy ride....headed back to Shepards field at 4 .....to wind down then we all headed to Hans and Frans...a neat german place.

Headed out again at 10 am to Shepards field.....another nice lunch and more guided rides today.....we will DEFinatly be back in the FALL.....leaf's should be changing by then....you have to mark this on your calendar as a MUST DO....:yes::yes::yes::yes:

one2doo
05-23-2015, 07:56 AM
I rode down to Mikes and got the F3 alignment. Wow what a difference :yes::yes::yes::yes:. Great guys wished I could of stayed but being in the boating business have to work this weekend.will be back in the fall.

hillybillyheaven
05-23-2015, 03:27 PM
Its a start.....we are headed to Hans and Frans.....what a nice ride...see you in September

SPYD3R
05-23-2015, 04:51 PM
GR8 BUNCH OF PEOPLE......
although Mike's place is only 36 miles from my home and the ride was short, it was more than worth meeting all the new people... weather could not have been more perfect....
i'll make sure to log in for the event this coming Autumn..... should be even better as more people hear about it...
Mike, i couldn't find the DONATION JAR.... where did you hide it...????
Dan P
SPYD3R F3-S

hillybillyheaven
05-24-2015, 09:42 AM
GR8 BUNCH OF PEOPLE......
although Mike's place is only 36 miles from my home and the ride was short, it was more than worth meeting all the new people... weather could not have been more perfect....
i'll make sure to log in for the event this coming Autumn..... should be even better as more people hear about it...
Mike, i couldn't find the DONATION JAR.... where did you hide it...????
Dan P
SPYD3R F3-S

I agree great bunch of people.....wish I could go to Spyderjam as I hear it is also layed back....maybe next year....made sure I threw a $10 in the donation jar as everything was free !!!!

The dates for September are the 25th and 26th...http://www.spydercomfort.com/dsblue.htm

Just getting ready to leave the hotel....see you at Deadwood !!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: