PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignments at the Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally in July?

jwulf74
05-19-2015, 05:07 PM
Are any of the people that do laser alignments planning on doing laser alignments at the Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally in July? If so, I have 2 that probably need it...

hillybillyheaven
06-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Just got a email from Krystal at True Laser Track....after a few bumps in the road the management at Three Wheel Rally has invited the True Laser Track team to be a Laser alignment vendor at Deadwood. She mentioned that they will be working side by side with Mike from Straight Line Spyder as Teresa has mentioned over 87 Spyders are already signed up. Krystal confirmed they will be setting up on Wednesday July 15th - July 18th. If you need to have your Spyder checked this is your chance.

To check for possible mis alignment is free...and Mike guarantees your Spyder will ride better or the alignment is free...out of over 700 aligns he has been paid everytime. Appointments are being taken..e mail sales@spydercomfort.com :clap:

jwulf74
06-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Thanks! Email sent! :yes:

KyPadre
07-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Are any of the people that do laser alignments planning on doing laser alignments at the Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally in July? If so, I have 2 that probably need it...
Timing is an issue. But thanks fr the reply.

Semperfi66
07-03-2015, 10:25 PM
I have a Thursday morning the 16th to do mine in Deadwood. email sales@spydercomfort.com