PDA

View Full Version : ok dumb question time................

redneck diva
05-19-2015, 10:18 AM
I normally post any & all pics or comments using computer,

I preparation for the upcoming Wild Hawgs 2015 trip............. is there a easy way to post pics from the travels from GA to California & back using Iphone.

hate to wait till we get back to post pics for everyone that is not able to make it.

Craniac
05-19-2015, 10:19 AM
Tapatalk works. App is free.

Firefly
05-19-2015, 10:26 AM
Tapatalk works. App is free.

:thumbup:

Tapatalk app works well on iPhone and iPad.
Not sure about the free version... pretty sure my iPad version was like $3.00. Well worth it.

redneck diva
05-19-2015, 10:27 AM
awesome able to post pics as well on it?

bhfromme
05-19-2015, 10:30 AM
I normally post any & all pics or comments using computer,

I preparation for the upcoming Wild Hawgs 2015 trip............. is there a easy way to post pics from the travels from GA to California & back using Iphone.

hate to wait till we get back to post pics for everyone that is not able to make it.

There are no dumb questions here. If you're wondering about something there are probably hundreds of others wondering the same thing!

Chupaca
05-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Tap talk works well on the android and tablet as well. You should be able to send us all your pic's...:yes::yes:looking forward to seeing them....:thumbup:

redneck diva
05-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Just signed into tap talk. Testing it now. However. Says my forum has disabled photo sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck diva
06-17-2015, 09:28 AM
ok dumb blond jokes shld be acoming...................................

I can sign into tap a talk & post a comment but how do you post a picture............. it keeps saying that *forum has disabled photos from this app*
trying to get all in line for being able to post pics when we do the cross country ride.

thx for any help

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-17-2015, 09:54 AM
ok dumb blond jokes shld be acoming...................................

I can sign into tap a talk & post a comment but how do you post a picture............. it keeps saying that *forum has disabled photos from this app*
trying to get all in line for being able to post pics when we do the cross country ride.

thx for any help
If you can afford the time, go to Tapatalk.com and to the forums and see if there is a discussion of this. TT has been making major revisions over the past several months and in many cases things are really mucked up. Pics may be part of it. I'm still using ver 4.9.5 from late last year. I have no idea of the process to upload pics, but I remember reading comments about users having problems doing so, or flat out unable to do so. I find it's just a lot more efficient to do my forum posting on my PC at home, or on my laptop while traveling.

TT folks have done zilch about providing user instructions.

redneck diva
06-17-2015, 10:16 AM
YEP LOOKS LIKE THE CASE............. I wont be taking laptop on the road traveling though was hoping to be able to post pics as we do the ride............. not a mass posting when the ride is complete but who knows

jwulf74
06-17-2015, 10:56 AM
If you can dump TT or for your browser to the website you may be able to post from your phone. I don't use TT and the forum works pretty well (on my Droid anyway)