PDA

View Full Version : Aw man, the Spyder did it!

GeminiJane
12-08-2008, 11:02 PM
We all knew that we have killer Spyders!:doorag:

LRCulpepper
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
:spyder:always do it......

NancysToy
12-09-2008, 08:40 AM
You would think that as many Spyders as there are in Florida now, the CSIs would have figured it out sooner. LOL
-Scotty

Roaddog2
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
You would think that as many Spyders as there are in Florida now, the CSIs would have figured it out sooner. LOL
-ScottyYa but then the show would of been over :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

HotWheels
12-10-2008, 07:54 PM
I have to admit that I did miss it but I did get to DVR it and watch it at al later time and the fact that I was proud to see one of our babies on a high top show like CSI Miami. I always learn so much on this show but the one thing I really learned is that if ever I commit a crime I am going to ride out slowly and not show boat and leave track that will get myself caught :banghead: LOL It’s a sham she was hot too and it will be a long time before she gets to ride that baby again I wonder if it’s in the police auction. LOL

GeminiJane
12-12-2008, 12:53 AM
We actually had a bank robbery here a couple of months ago in which two guys wearing full face helmets with black visors got away on a sport bike...they still haven't been caught. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been the case had they been riding a :spyder:. I can't ever go to Wal-mart without having a couple of people waiting by it 'cause they have questions! I've just learned to allocate more time for those shopping stops;).