PDA

View Full Version : need some help with the triced emblem ring

cuznjohn
05-15-2015, 05:39 PM
hi people, when i was working on the bike last week the center trunk triced circle light stopped working on me, so i decided to fix it now and i find the two wires coming from the module that makes the ring work for riding and brake lights came apart from where they were connected. for the life of me i can't find the install instructions and i check their site and no install instructions are on there, i also checked youtube.

has anyone installed the ring and module and if you still have the instructions can you please tell me where the pair of black #18 wires get hooked up to the rear tail light for the operation. on the set (pair) one black wire has a white stripe and the other one is just black. i also tried to call but they were not in.

thanks in advance......... john

cuznjohn
05-15-2015, 06:19 PM
trying to keep this on top so i can get the help i need

kyspyder
05-15-2015, 08:08 PM
Here is the info you are looking for.

kyspyder

cuznjohn
05-15-2015, 08:30 PM
thanks so much, your a life savior

2ndChildhood
05-15-2015, 08:48 PM
I tried installing mine today I plugged it in step on the brake the ring came on for about a second then stopped working. Reggie is replacing it. That's what I like, they stand behind their product what a great company.

ToM
SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cptjam
05-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Yank right tail light. Unplug. Tap into #2 and #5 wires. Marked on connector. Button up. Done.