PDA

View Full Version : NEW ALL TIME LOW...

tatt2r
12-08-2008, 10:19 AM
drove to work this morning ....10 degrees in NH ,,,, windchill factor -5 below zero ....no heated suit just layers .... must admit a bit chili.... snowed here a little yesterday but streets were clear .....my man-a-paws must be kicking in ....i'm going to stick my face in a cup of coffee now...:coffee:

Lamonster
12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
:yikes::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Magic Man
12-08-2008, 10:56 AM
drove to work this morning ....10 degrees in NH ,,,, windchill factor -5 below zero ....no heated suit just layers .... must admit a bit chili.... snowed here a little yesterday but streets were clear .....my man-a-paws must be kicking in ....i'm going to stick my face in a cup of coffee now...:coffee:

I think my eyeballs froze just reading this! :yikes:

MM

FANG
12-08-2008, 10:58 AM
You are the man Tatt. :clap::bowdown:.

Roaddog2
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
:coffee::coffee::coffee::thumbup::bowdown::bowdown :

NancysToy
12-08-2008, 11:35 AM
You're the king of the deep freeze, in my opinion! Maybe you should grab two cups of coffee, one to stick your face into and one to wrap your hands around. If I was nearby, I'd buy you a cup. And all this with a short windshield! :bowdown:
-Scotty

hawkiii
12-08-2008, 01:17 PM
:yikes: Dude, that is some serious cold. I tried to do the 50 mile one way to work last Monday. Got 15 minutes from home and realized I couldn't feel my fingers. 42 degrees and I wimped out, I need some winter gloves! :bowdown: a little Wild Turkey in that coffee might help! Ride on!

mike3069
12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
:clap:You sure those tattoos aren't made with anti-freeze instead of ink?:joke:

tatt2r
12-08-2008, 02:48 PM
:clap:You sure those tattoos aren't made with anti-freeze instead of ink?:joke:

never thought of that ....:D:coffee:

mc2276
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
:yikes: :bowdown: And I thought riding to work last week with 22 degrees was cold. YOU DA MAN!!! :coffee:

Roger
12-08-2008, 03:08 PM
ALL HAIL TATT2R. I hope you had your THERMAL MANZEER ON OR IS IT THE BRO. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::joke:

jnt
12-08-2008, 03:08 PM
:clap::bowdown::cheers: Used to do 20F on a regular basis on my LT. Trick was to keep the faceshield from frosting over.

NancysToy
12-08-2008, 04:19 PM
:clap::bowdown::cheers: Used to do 20F on a regular basis on my LT. Trick was to keep the faceshield from frosting over.
Whole lot easier on an LT or RT with the fairings and close windshield than on the Spyder (especially one owned by a windshield hater :)), with the short windshield that is a lot further away. Then there's that wind that comes up the slot between the trunk and the console, and cools your thighs! You need a lot of layers for that. I certainly agree on the faceshield. It is, perhaps, the weakest link. Maybe Gerbing needs to make a heated one. :D Having also ridden plenty at 20F, I join you in your toast to Tatt2r.
-Scotty

Sopher
12-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Good thing I winterized Spydy Thanksgiving weekend. It was 15 degrees this morning with about an 1" of dusting snow from yesterday still frozen on the ground.

Wind chill in dowtown Boston this morning.... about -5 !:yikes:

Even with my new heated Corbin seat, there is now ay I am riding until probably late Februray or early March... Wishful thinking as ol' man winter stays up here until at least April!

tatt2r
12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Good thing I winterized Spydy Thanksgiving weekend. It was 15 degrees this morning with about an 1" of dusting snow from yesterday still frozen on the ground.

Wind chill in dowtown Boston this morning.... about -5 !:yikes:

Even with my new heated Corbin seat, there is now ay I am riding until probably late Februray or early March... Wishful thinking as ol' man winter stays up here until at least April!

im about 25 miles north of boston ..... heated seat would be nice...

babyanlee
12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::coff ee::coffee::bowdown::bowdown:

GeminiJane
12-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Tatt2r,

:firstplace:You are one tuff dude.....riding to work? Work? I tried that and had to give it up, it gets in the way of riding. :D Somehow a ride to nowhere on a cold day doesn't seem as cold as a ride to work.

NancysToy
12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Tatt2r,

:firstplace:You are one tuff dude.....riding to work? Work? I tried that and had to give it up, it gets in the way of riding. :D Somehow a ride to nowhere on a cold day doesn't seem as cold as a ride to work.
Oh yeah! Isn't retirement a wonderful thing?
-Scotty