PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Calling all New Jersey Spyder Ryders:

Pincushion
05-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Urgent: Calling all New Jersey Spyder Ryders.....I have a very important mission for you. Please contact me via PM or at george.parry@gmail.com

I am looking for an RT to take a young Cancer patient for a Spyder ryde, I am thinking maybe a few others (RS ST or F3 Spyders also welcome) to create a small Spyder Parade for him with him ryding in the front. Karter is 2 years old and in the fight for his life. He currently having Chemo treatment 4 times a week and I know that a Spyder ryde would put a smile on his face. The more the merrier, I need help spreading the word and I am still waiting on more details, not sure where in New Jersey he is yet. I'm in San Diego CA trying to put this together to make a very sick child smile and for maybe a short time forget his battle.
But i knew my Spyder family would step up and make this a special day for Karter!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/13/02c1335238159a2ef487758e6d15ed24.jpg

This could even be a parking lot parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frelancr
05-13-2015, 10:10 PM
assuming I'm around, I'd love to help however I can....

coastrider
05-14-2015, 12:24 AM
PM me if I can help. 2014 Rt-S in south Jersey. My name is Mike.

Trbayth
05-14-2015, 07:16 AM
I'm in. Keep us up to date with plans.

Pincushion
05-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Team,
I am still working out the details with Karter's mom, as soon as I have things firmed up I will let you all know.
and by the way Karter is in Montague, New Jersey

I am always amazed at the things my Spyder family can accomplish....
THANKS for making this happen!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107492&stc=1

FYI Here is a picture of Karter taken today.

bill pitman
05-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Bill Pitman here,
I'm in Milford, Pa., just across the river from Montague.
I've got an RS, so maybe that's not the best for a ride, but it is another Spyder to join in!
keep us posted on here or by PM.

Bill

Team,
I am still working out the details with Karter's mom, as soon as I have things firmed up I will let you all know.
and by the way Karter is in Montague, New Jersey

I am always amazed at the things my Spyder family can accomplish....
THANKS for making this happen!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107492&stc=1

FYI Here is a picture of Karter taken today.

spydaman60
05-15-2015, 08:34 AM
chuck bergeron here. i'm just over the mountain from montague. 10 minute ride. if we are around we would be very happy to help out. although you see an rss in the picture, we are now riding an f3. i'd be happy to take the little guy for a ride!! just pm. me!:2thumbs:

Gimpy Girl
06-12-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm in Pequannock, and am about 45 min away. Ride an RT and would be more than happy to ride along with everyone to brighten up this little guys day! Keep me posted on the dates, and if I'm in town, I'll be there!!

ROB K
06-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Just a little over an hour outside of that area. But I'm sure there is always time to make a young man happy . If he is at a hospital hopefully we can get a group of ryders to make all the kids smile. Get the details help will come .