PDA

View Full Version : 36 Harleys & 1 Spyder

aerialdall
12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
I was out for the 3rd time today on my Spyder & we stopped by a HD dealership. My Spyder & husband's Road King were the only two bikes in the parking lot. They aren't normally open on Sundays but we found out soon enough when 35 Harleys rolled in from their annual toy run why they were open. One look at the Spyder sitting there was all it took. Their reactions were from one extreme to another. Most were all over it with just a few who walked by & just looked at it. By then I couldn't field the questions fast enough.:yikes: Before it was said & done I was invited to put it in a car & bike show this coming spring. Having never seen a Spyder before the person in charge of putting the show together said she just had to have it there as part of the show.
I guess the Rock Star Status really is true! :thumbup: This is so much fun!!!

Lamonster
12-08-2008, 07:17 AM
:clap::doorag::2thumbs:

Big Arm
12-08-2008, 09:05 AM
welcome It only gets BETTER ! :congrats:

Roaddog2
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
I think my H-D dealer gets upset when I bring my :spyder:there when I go get stuff for my H-D but then I sometimes take the Harley to go get stuff for :spyder::doorag:

Roaddog2
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't think what you're riding is what upsets them.......:doorag:You have 88 minutes :mad:

Zerocool
12-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't think what you're riding is what upsets them.......:doorag:

roflmao

Sorry, I enjoy the banter between you guys :popcorn: