PDA

View Full Version : spyderquest 2015 sponsors and vendors

spydaman60
05-12-2015, 08:40 PM
as the vendor and sponsor registration forms start rolling in, I will be posting and updating this thread! the following list are confirmed vendors at spyderquest!!
#1. ultimate seats
#2. netzley tire and alignment
#3. progressive motorsports
#4. providence spyder accessories
#5. web-boards
#6. f4 custom
#7. rolo "spyder comfort"
#8. sue hopper
#9. spyderlyterfred
#10. mack the knife designer/pin striper
#11. tricled

confirmed sponsors @ spyderquest
#1. brp
#2. lidlox
#3. bajaron
#4. tricled
#5. smoothspyder
#6. arctic adventures
#7. wiredux
#8. the cheese house
#9. wrap my spyder
#10. spectral motor oils
#11. christine krohn
#12. spyder tv

Chupaca
05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
great idea. Know there have been a lot of folks asking who will be there as they prepare their wish list...:2thumbs::clap:

spydaman60
05-13-2015, 09:06 AM
great idea. Know there have been a lot of folks asking who will be there as they prepare their wish list...:2thumbs::clap:thanks gene! we thought it would keep people up to speed, so they can order products before, and have them installed while they're at spyderquest!! wished you lived closer my friend!:thumbup:
:thumbup:

Chupaca
05-13-2015, 10:29 AM
As do I. But will some day make it back there on the roadster to ryde your roads.

spydaman60
05-15-2015, 08:37 PM
vendors are starting to get their registration forms in and an updated list is the first post of this thread.:thumbup:

rnet
05-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Good job and keep them coming. :yes::thumbup:

bill pitman
05-19-2015, 11:08 PM
as the vendor and sponsor registration forms start rolling in, I will be posting and updating this thread! the following list are confirmed vendors at spyderquest!!
#1. ultimate seats
#2. netzley tire and alignment
#3. progressive motorsports
#4. providence spyder accessories
#5. web-boards
#6. bike trailers usa
#7. rolo "spyder comfort"

confirmed sponsors @ spyderquest
#1. brp
#2. lidlox
#3. bajaron
#4. tricled

5-19-15 pm

A new "Vendors, Sponsors, Donations" page has been added to the SpyderQuest website.
Check it out at Spyderquest.com

As new vendors/ sponsors join the event, the page will be updated....

Thank you for supporting SpyderQuest 2015

Bill Pitman

spydaman60
05-22-2015, 03:10 PM
you guys thought last years farkle bingo was loaded. I have more in hand now, way more than last year at this time. can't say enough thank you's to all the sponsors that have shipped product out already. man, are we gonna have fun!!:yes::yes:the list at the top keeps on growing!!

bscrive
05-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Can't wait for the farkle bingo. Deb and I made out like bandits last year. wooohooooo!!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

spydaman60
05-28-2015, 07:35 PM
even though spyderquest has and is "all about the rides", it seems we are going to have more vendors this year!! a bonus for everyone coming!! still almost thirty rooms at ramada left. once they are gone it's gonna be a chore to find rooms, so get booking!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Deanna777
05-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Good job and keep them coming. :yes::thumbup::agree: Off topic looking forward to seeing everyone this year! Deanna

Deanna777
05-28-2015, 08:48 PM
even though spyderquest has and is "all about the rides", it seems we are going to have more vendors this year!! a bonus for everyone coming!! still almost thirty rooms at ramada left. once they are gone it's gonna be a chore to find rooms, so get booking!!:thumbup::thumbup: Any hints on "What the Bonus is "for everyone that is going? Deanna

spydaman60
05-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Any hints on "What the Bonus is "for everyone that is going? Deanna i think the vendors are the bonus i was referring too!!! :thumbup: no hint needed!!!:roflblack:

robmorg
06-20-2015, 09:08 PM
even though spyderquest has and is "all about the rides", it seems we are going to have more vendors this year!! a bonus for everyone coming!! still almost thirty rooms at ramada left. once they are gone it's gonna be a chore to find rooms, so get booking!!:thumbup::thumbup:
Spyderman60,

Spyderquest doesn't have to be ALL about the rides, does it? The rides are great (I'm signed up for two), but I think many folks will also enjoy a good selection of vendors. We folks in the East don't have a large event like Spyderfest where we can take advantage of a large vendor attendance, and spend our money. ;) Why can't Spyderquest become "Spyderfest East", in that regard?

Now that Spyderquest is growing (I'm guessing there will be well over 300 spyders this year), it should be a perfect opportunity for vendors. I know I'm coming with a pocket full of money hoping to do some business with vendors there, and I'd bet most others will as well. A good vendor turn out can really round out the success of the entire event. :thumbup::thumbup:

Keep recruiting!!!

I think this week I'll call my friends at Utopia Backrests and push them to get an application in. They are in eastern Ohio - not that far to go. And what about RIVCO? Don't know where they are located, but they are a forum sponsor and they go to lots of different events.

There may be other Sponsors and vendors who would want to attend if they realize how fast this event is growing. ( Some of them may not closely follow the form.)

...and I certainly hope Lemonster's Garage will be represented. ;)

Wiredux
06-21-2015, 06:14 AM
I wish I was able to attend this year but I have a conflict. :banghead:

I will be sending some lights up though.

Deanna777
06-21-2015, 05:41 PM
i think the vendors are the bonus i was referring too!!! :thumbup: no hint needed!!!:roflblack:Keep up the good work and hope to see a lot of Vendors @ Spyderfest WOHOO! :clap::thumbup: Deanna

ravseren
06-21-2015, 06:30 PM
When and where is "Spyderquest"?

spydaman60
06-21-2015, 06:50 PM
When and where is "Spyderquest"?go to spyderlovers home page. click on the spyderquest link. all the info is there.

spydaman60
06-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Spyderman60,

Spyderquest doesn't have to be ALL about the rides, does it? The rides are great (I'm signed up for two), but I think many folks will also enjoy a good selection of vendors. We folks in the East don't have a large event like Spyderfest where we can take advantage of a large vendor attendance, and spend our money. ;) Why can't Spyderquest become "Spyderfest East", in that regard?

Now that Spyderquest is growing (I'm guessing there will be well over 300 spyders this year), it should be a perfect opportunity for vendors. I know I'm coming with a pocket full of money hoping to do some business with vendors there, and I'd bet most others will as well. A good vendor turn out can really round out the success of the entire event. :thumbup::thumbup:

Keep recruiting!!!

I think this week I'll call my friends at Utopia Backrests and push them to get an application in. They are in eastern Ohio - not that far to go. And what about RIVCO? Don't know where they are located, but they are a forum sponsor and they go to lots of different events.

There may be other Sponsors and vendors who would want to attend if they realize how fast this event is growing. ( Some of them may not closely follow the form.)

...and I certainly hope Lemonster's Garage will be represented. ;)that is exactly what I said. this years vendor turnout will be larger than years past. unfortunately, we can't pull teeth with the vendors. they have been invited, and several have not responded. ps. rivco has not responded , and yet they have been invited all three years. we'd love to have them come.

robmorg
06-22-2015, 11:49 AM
that is exactly what I said. this years vendor turnout will be larger than years past. unfortunately, we can't pull teeth with the vendors. they have been invited, and several have not responded. ps. rivco has not responded , and yet they have been invited all three years. we'd love to have them come.
Thanks for your efforts in vendor recruiting.

As promised, I sent one of the owners at Utopia Backrests an email, gently pushing for them to send in a vendor application. (I'm a customer of theirs.) I gave them all the appropriate info and links along with reasons I thought they might want to attend. Gave them Ron's information as a contact (since that is what is on the vendor form), and blind copied him at spyderquestcontinues@gmail.com

Update: I heard back from the owner of Utopia Backrests. Unfortunately, they are a small family owned company and don't go to ANY events anymore. However they wished everyone well at Spyderquest this year, and thank us for all the positive posts about Utopia on the forum.

Dan McNally
06-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Just a suggestion . . . perhaps you should keep a running tally of how many people have registered, to date, here, on facebook, and at the website. If the vendors know you are going to have a large crowd, it may get their attention . . . it costs them bucks to make the trip, and they need to know if it is worth the investment . . . the bigger the crowd, the better the chance for them to make money.

Jus' sayin' . . .

rnet
06-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Just a suggestion . . . perhaps you should keep a running tally of how many people have registered, to date, here, on facebook, and at the website. If the vendors know you are going to have a large crowd, it may get their attention . . . it costs them bucks to make the trip, and they need to know if it is worth the investment . . . the bigger the crowd, the better the chance for them to make money.

Jus' sayin' . . .I like that idea and will make that happen.

Dan McNally
06-24-2015, 07:56 AM
I like that idea and will make that happen.

I saw on facebook that the 500th person has liked the facebook page and I owe her a beer! :cheers:

I'm really looking forward to making the trek to Lake George so I can pay up! :ohyea:

rnet
06-24-2015, 02:28 PM
109 Registered as of 6/23/15, registration closes on 8/10/15. I will be getting a room count later today.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-24-2015, 02:34 PM
I saw on facebook that the 500th person has registered and I owe her a beer! :cheers:

I'm really looking forward to making the trek to Lake George so I can pay up! :ohyea:

:hun:......RNET....just posted 109......so why is there such a large discrepancy ??????............Mike :dontknow:

rnet
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
:hun:......RNET....just posted 109......so why is there such a large discrepancy ??????............Mike :dontknow:500 is the # of likes we just hit on the SpyderQuest facebook page and Dan is buying a beer for, in this case her.

IGETAROUND
06-24-2015, 05:44 PM
:hun:......RNET....just posted 109......so why is there such a large discrepancy ??????............Mike :dontknow:

Can't fathom why the discrepancy; but I'm registered:yes::yes::yes::ohyea::clap::bbq:

Counting the days:popcorn::bbq:

rnet
06-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Not to worry Mike, we will be in the 350-400 range when all said and done.:ohyea::thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Not to worry Mike, we will be in the 350-400 range when all said and done.:ohyea::thumbup:
Dee and I have a room at GEL :yes::yes::yes::yes::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::sh emademe_smilie:......Mike :thumbup:

rnet
06-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Thought I better get registered so I don't miss out on the pins.

Dan McNally
06-25-2015, 09:59 AM

Because I misread the other post at facebook . . . 500 had "Liked" the facebook page. I offered to buy a beer to the 500th person and will pay up at SpyderQuest! :cheers:

robmorg
06-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Not to worry Mike, we will be in the 350-400 range when all said and done.:ohyea::thumbup: Wow! That could be almost TWICE as many as last year. Spyderquest is REALLY taking off. Looking forward to my first one this year. :thumbup:

Kudos to all you guys up in NY who are working hard to make Spyderquest such a great event! :2thumbs:

rnet
06-26-2015, 11:09 AM
Wow! That could be almost TWICE as many as last year. Spyderquest is REALLY taking off. Looking forward to my first one this year. :thumbup:

Kudos to all you guys up in NY who are working hard to make Spyderquest such a great event! :2thumbs:Not quite, 270 registered last year with 8 no shows/ Where else can you get honest info like that.:thumbup: See you there.

SpyderCruiser
07-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Are any of the vendors going to be performing Laser alignments?

rnet
07-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Yes there will be two, Netzley Tire and Rolo.

spydaman60
08-11-2015, 04:41 PM
updated lists above!!:yes::yes:hopefully a few more to come!!:yes::yes:

Dan McNally
08-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Counting the days! Twelve Spyders, sixteen people from Maryland Spyder Web are making the trip up, together! :yes:

spydaman60
08-11-2015, 05:18 PM
:dontknow:are they all registered dan, and do they all have rooms?:dontknow:

spydaman60
08-14-2015, 03:41 PM
updated list of all vendors at (2015 spyderquest sponsors and vendor) thread! please call or contact them before you crash on them to make an appointment, if there are farkles you want installed there. it will also not only help them with their time allocations for install appointments, but it will also help them determine the inventory they might have to bring with them. :yes::yes: less than a month away!! looking forward to seeing you all!:thumbup::thumbup:

robmorg
08-14-2015, 09:57 PM
How many attendees have registered now? Have we passed last year yet?

Bfromla
08-14-2015, 10:21 PM
& enough time to still make http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org too:thumbup:

rnet
08-15-2015, 05:52 AM
How many attendees have registered now? Have we passed last year yet?Last year we were at 260, we are now at 323 and still growing. :yes:

spydaman60
08-30-2015, 07:26 PM
late entry into the vendor zone at spyderquest, we welcome tricled!! start booking your appointments with them for led farkles!:yes: