PDA

View Full Version : comfort seat

daviszoo1
05-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Help; can anyone direct me in the right direction to have the measurement of the comfort seat vs. the standard seat on the rt model. thanks

ARtraveler
05-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Help; can anyone direct me in the right direction to have the measurement of the comfort seat vs. the standard seat on the rt model. thanks

Page 74 of 2015 catalog: Ultra comfortable with lumbar support. Roomier for driver, improves comfort during long rides. Driver backrest ready. Moving the driver's seat position just two inches (50mm) relaxes the knees and upper body.

No other measurement information from the catalog that I see.

sduskin
05-11-2015, 09:57 PM
18" from edge of opening to top of the lumbar support. 16" for a regular seat.

I have one for sale that came off a 2013 RT and also fits the 2014 RT. Seat is black and in excellent condition.

I got it Friday before Spyderfest and would still be using it except that the wife bought me an Ultimate Seat and backrest. :) Love my wife!

UPDATE: comfort and backrest are sold!

JayBros
05-12-2015, 11:32 AM
On my 2014 Stock Seat(for Sale) and Comfort Seat:

******************************Stock *********Comfort

Leading Edge to Lumbar Support ***15 1/4" *********17"

Height of Lumbar Support ************6" ***********5 1/8"

Leading Edge to Top of Lumbar Support 15 7/8" ******17 5/8"

Be aware there is a much more pronounced upsweep of the stock seat as it approaches the front edge where it meets the glove box.

daviszoo1
05-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks for your replies; my wife owns a 2103 RT limited-considering replacing with a 2015 RT limited & the comfort seat issue came into play. she thinks her 2013 came with the comfort seat standard...this will help in my behalf on the debate. appreciate your replies.

SpyderAnn01
05-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Thanks for your replies; my wife owns a 2103 RT limited-considering replacing with a 2015 RT limited & the comfort seat issue came into play. she thinks her 2013 came with the comfort seat standard...this will help in my behalf on the debate. appreciate your replies.

BRP uses the word "Comfort" in the description of all of their seats. :banghead: This has lead to much confusion over the years.

ulflyer
05-18-2015, 06:45 PM
18" from edge of opening to top of the lumbar support. 16" for a regular seat.

I have one for sale that came off a 2013 RT and also fits the 2014 RT. Seat is black and in excellent condition.

I got it Friday before Spyderfest and would still be using it except that the wife bought me an Ultimate Seat and backrest. :) Love my wife!

PM sent regarding comfort seat.