PDA

View Full Version : To BRP and whom it may concern!

cmungen
05-10-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm 75 years old, have owned ridden and raced over 50, 2 wheel cycles, scooters, motorbikes during the past 60 years,

Motorcycling is a major part of my life but my health had deteriorated enough that I had to consider giving it up.

Along came the Syder and was purchased as a solution to the problem.
Eventualy after the adjustment to 3 wheels, it became a lot more than that and now I consider it a real joyful and exciting ride.

My 2013 ST Limited had the look that I liked and all the stuff that I could want. It has the heat problem but has been trouble free for a year
and 4000 miles. I like it a lot. I went to Springfield Fest and liked that too.

Heres my wish list for my next product. A Spyder with:
More torque,--- always more torque, its addictive, Im going to demo the the 3cylinder and see what I feel.
The combo transmission --- like the Suzuki Bergman 650. IT can do what ever you want---paddle shift---fully automatic ---and a hotrod low range!
Lean like a M/C ---This may be an engineering nightmare and a marketing challange, but someone will do it; why not BRP.

In summary, I'm happy that I can still ride and tour, and I want my new brand to inovate like Tesla and have reliability like a HondaCivic.

Bless you and Thanks for listening.

Carl

PrairieSpyder
05-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Good luck with that, Carl!

cuznjohn
05-10-2015, 04:09 PM
i really think they can accomplish the first two things you asked for, but the leaning bike had been talked about before and i also would like to see it, but i think that may never happen with our bikes

Marker
05-10-2015, 04:20 PM
I think you will enjoy the new F3. Why ? Because it has a larger rear sprocket that and a more tolerant nanny.
With a larger rear sprocket you have more torque and it has a cruiser ride. You can ride it harder before the nanny kicks in.
The more open engine might not have the heat issues that some ST have. The new 1330 motor and the SE6 are a great combination.

JMHO

Bob Denman
05-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Is THIS what you're looking for??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ro8_uALBo8&feature=player_embedded

cyclelover63
05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
I think the Spyder will evolve,but slowly...I am with you..My wife and I would not be riding if it weren't for the Spyder...Thanks BRP!:ohyea::yes::bowdown:

cygnus
05-10-2015, 06:00 PM
I think the Spyder will evolve,but slowly...I am with you..My wife and I would not be riding if it weren't for the Spyder...Thanks BRP!:ohyea::yes::bowdown:

Hi
I think Piaggio has a couple tilting ones , approx 500 cc

ARtraveler
05-10-2015, 07:47 PM
The F3 will give you most of what you want except for the tilting factor.

Lots of difference in torque between the 998 and the 1330 engines.

OJ UK
05-11-2015, 12:25 PM
The 1330 RT will light your fire I'm sure, apart from leaning it covers all of your requirements.

Chupaca
05-11-2015, 02:01 PM
you already have what your looking for in the 1330 ace engine with the six speed. As for the leaning thing....I hope they never go there...jmho...:ohyea::ohyea: