PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Newbie

ChocEnabler
05-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Hi everybody!
I've been reading & learning from SpyderLovers posts for a while now. I took my first test ride on a ST-T recently, and hope to get down to Caswell Cycle this week to look and learn a bit more. Once I found the Minnesota chapter posts and Caswell website, I was happy to see how active Spyder owners are in that area. Duluth is a ways away, but at least I can hop on I-35 for most of the trip.

Hoping to be able to join the Minn. riders! :clap:

whiteyron
05-10-2015, 10:31 AM
:welcome:

BeardedDBA
05-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Hi everybody!
I've been reading & learning from SpyderLovers posts for a while now. I took my first test ride on a ST-T recently, and hope to get down to Caswell Cycle this week to look and learn a bit more. Once I found the Minnesota chapter posts and Caswell website, I was happy to see how active Spyder owners are in that area. Duluth is a ways away, but at least I can hop on I-35 for most of the trip.

I drive up from Eagan for the monthly Caswell Rydes. It's about 85 miles for me. But on a Spyder, the time flies. The group and the rydes are both totally worth the effort.

Paula(Butch2025)
05-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi everybody!

So glad you found us. When do get that new spyder be sure to check out our ride schedule for this year and come join us whenever it works for you. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Jim&Teresa
05-10-2015, 03:26 PM
:welcome: Enjoy your Spyder and be safe! :thumbup:

Purple Guy
05-11-2015, 09:38 AM

PrairieSpyder
05-11-2015, 09:53 AM

Chupaca
05-11-2015, 10:02 AM
You came to the right place..:2thumbs: hope your out ryding with your fellow spyder ryders soon.:thumbup:you will wonder why you waited so long...:joke:

PW2013STL
05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
:welcome: And Les & Kay will treat you right. Once you make your deal come join us on our rides.

Duluth is not that far from Mora and you have great country to ride in. If fact you may find that you wished you lived further away so you could ride more just to get to one of the rides;)

Kawboy
05-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome! I'm new also. Looking forward to meeting some of the Caswell Ryders on the trip to Wisconsin Memorial weekend. Hope to see you soon on a new roadster.

ChocEnabler
05-11-2015, 06:54 PM
:welcome: And Les & Kay will treat you right. Once you make your deal come join us on our rides.

Duluth is not that far from Mora and you have great country to ride in. If fact you may find that you wished you lived further away so you could ride more just to get to one of the rides;)

LOL!! That just might be! :ohyea: