PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Questions

Professor
05-10-2015, 05:25 AM
Does anyone have the official dates for Spyderfest 2016? I've heard rumors, but nothing official.

What was the final count for Spyderfest 2015 - number of people, number of Spyders, longest ryde (not trailer) to get there, millions of dollars spent on farkles, etc.?

PrairieSpyder
05-10-2015, 08:26 AM
Does anyone have the official dates for Spyderfest 2016? I've heard rumors, but nothing official.

What was the final count for Spyderfest 2015 - number of people, number of Spyders, longest ryde (not trailer) to get there, millions of dollars spent on farkles, etc.?

MurphyBrown put out some speculative dates and those are probably a good guess. But the official dates won't be decided until very late this year or first of next year. Poor MoGang is probably still cleaning up from the party a couple weeks ago. Then they'll do things like after-action analysis. They'll get feedback from people who attended. They probably won't even start thinking about next year's event until this fall.

I say give 'em some breathing room and let them enjoy the rest of the ryding season.

Chupaca
05-10-2015, 08:48 AM
:agree: but there are a lot of events coming up here that can keep you busy till then...:roflblack:

Professor
05-10-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm not trying to push, but since Murphy and others are making reservations already, I thought maybe they knew something that I didn't. The main reason I want to know as soon as possible is to arrange time off from work. We had so much fun, we want to make sure we can do it again. :clap: I'll munch some popcorn and try to be more patient. :popcorn: