PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Hill Country Spyder Ride

ingramsail
05-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Update, Coyote Powersports and myself first gave the Fairfield Inn the dates the first of March she has been putting it off just didn't want give the rate again this year. We are working to get a better deal.
Also the dealership has changed owners but they still want to but on the party. Just remember this a free party and chance to rider the Three Sisters, you are more than welcome to stay any where you like. The Thursday ride and the Saturday ride will start from the dealership and Friday evening party will be at the dealership and Saturday morning feed will be at the dealership also.
We will need 5 to 6 ride leaders and sweeps, last year there were 50 Spyders and it's looking like we will be over 100 this year. Remember this not a club event it's riders event with some free food we need your help.
Daryl

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2015, 03:32 PM
I can't speak for others but I would gladly pay an entrance fee. It was an awesome event and I'm looking forward to going again this year.

revjvegas
05-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Can't believe the hotel wouldn't like to have 50 rooms get booked for a long weekend.

Guess they don't need or want our money. Shame.

Geeky Ryder
05-11-2015, 02:33 PM
So is this rally official, or just wishful thinking? It is on Spyder Rides and Events facebook page as being on October 16 & 17 at Coyote Powersports in Boerne, TX. Is that correct? It would be nice if it was posted somewhere on-line like the Spyders in the Smokies or Deadwood 3-Wheel Rally. I agree with SpyderAnn, and would be willing to pay some "registration fee" to participate, once it is planned. If this rally is not certain, I might go to Daytona or Fontana Dam (or both) instead and find a different place to spend Oct & Nov in my MoHo. Please keep us updated as soon as you know anything. Would love to attend this rally.

jcthorne
05-11-2015, 03:05 PM
The event is official and going to happen. Its the discounted hotel arrangements that seem to have fallen apart. There are rooms at the Marriott but they are not available at the advertised $89 rate.

PrairieSpyder
05-11-2015, 03:09 PM
I indicated on FaceBook that I'm a "maybe." It will depend on if I have any credit after returning from Alaska!! :yikes:

Geeky Ryder
05-11-2015, 04:14 PM
That is great to know, JCTHORNE. Thanks for the confirmation. Can't wait to ride 3 Twisted Sisters again. Didn't get my patch last time I was there. Been wanting to go back ever since then. See ya in October!!

jcthorne
05-11-2015, 06:17 PM
That is great to know, JCTHORNE. Thanks for the confirmation. Can't wait to ride 3 Twisted Sisters again. Didn't get my patch last time I was there. Been wanting to go back ever since then. See ya in October!!

Great! See ya there!