PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Spyder Ryders

AppleSpyder
05-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Hello to all AZ Spyder Ryders and those in close vicinity. The Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders will be infesting the Chrome Pony Rally in Sierra Vista, AZ on May 30th and would like to invite any other Spyder Ryders to join in. The Chrome Pony Rally is a 3 day motorcycle rally being held in Sierra Vista, AZ at the Veteran's Memorial Park from May 29th to May 31st. (entrance is free) We will be meeting at the entrance to the rally about noon on the 30th and will have our own designated parking area. We are going to do a sort of "meet and greet" for the general public from noon to about 2:00 just to exhibit our bikes and talk to people about our rydes. We are planing a short ride to Tombstone about 2:30 for an ice cream run and then back by about 4:00 so everyone can join in on the rest of the festivities. Thanks for considering and hope to see you there. Cindy

Here is the link to the rally so you know what else is going on.

http://chromeponyrally.com

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Have fun!

jaherbst
05-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Had a great time riding with the other 40 plus Spyders and a few Slingshots.
Met a lot of good people who enjoy riding, sharing stories, and have a few laughs.
Very glad I decided to go. Shout out to Steve for letting me ride with him and the other
SRA members. I truly enjoy the event. Thanks again, DJ

A little off the OP's subject/topic. He was inviting us to the rally in Sierra Vista.

Pampurrs
05-10-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking of riding down to Sierra Vista to talk to the dealer there (Sierra Cycles) about purchasing a Spyder RT. The two Can-Am dealers here in the Phoenix area are dreadful and I won't buy from either of them. It's a shame that I have to go 150 miles to make a purchase, but that's the way it is I guess. I may choose May 30th as the day I go down there, that way I can talk to some of you folks to see how you like your Spyders..... as long as you don't mind me showing up on a Victory Vision :)

Pam

Hello to all AZ Spyder Ryders and those in close vicinity. The Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders will be infesting the Chrome Pony Rally in Sierra Vista, AZ on May 30th and would like to invite any other Spyder Ryders to join in. The Chrome Pony Rally is a 3 day motorcycle rally being held in Sierra Vista, AZ at the Veteran's Memorial Park from May 29th to May 31st. (entrance is free) We will be meeting at the entrance to the rally about noon on the 30th and will have our own designated parking area. We are going to do a sort of "meet and greet" for the general public from noon to about 2:00 just to exhibit our bikes and talk to people about our rydes. We are planing a short ride to Tombstone about 2:30 for an ice cream run and then back by about 4:00 so everyone can join in on the rest of the festivities. Thanks for considering and hope to see you there. Cindy

Here is the link to the rally so you know what else is going on.

http://chromeponyrally.com

Pampurrs
05-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Hmmm I just looked at the vendor list..... no Spyder dealers. Sierra Cycles is one of the vendors, but they are listed as Suzuki and Kawasaki dealers. No mention of Can-Am, even though I know they sell them.

I'm thinking of riding down to Sierra Vista to talk to the dealer there (Sierra Cycles) about purchasing a Spyder RT. The two Can-Am dealers here in the Phoenix area are dreadful and I won't buy from either of them. It's a shame that I have to go 150 miles to make a purchase, but that's the way it is I guess. I may choose May 30th as the day I go down there, that way I can talk to some of you folks to see how you like your Spyders..... as long as you don't mind me showing up on a Victory Vision :)

Pam

AZ Y Factor
05-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Hmmm I just looked at the vendor list..... no Spyder dealers. Sierra Cycles is one of the vendors, but they are listed as Suzuki and Kawasaki dealers. No mention of Can-Am, even though I know they sell them.

Sierra Cycle does sell Can Am products. They're selling Spyders like hot cakes down there and giving the big boys in Tucson a run for their money. Hope to see you at Chrome Pony.

Pampurrs
05-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Sierra Cycle does sell Can Am products. They're selling Spyders like hot cakes down there and giving the big boys in Tucson a run for their money. Hope to see you at Chrome Pony.

Turns out they don't have any in stock, so we won't be going down there after all.

Pam

AppleSpyder
05-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Just an idea, you could come down and meet with us. There are a few RT owners in the group and you could talk to them and see how they like their rides etc, etc. The big thing is the dealer. You could come down and meet with them and just see how you like them. They can find/order you a Spyder. Finding a dealer who will listen to what you have to say, work with you, and is there for you is huge. I know it is a long way to go but please consider it. I have heard that some of the other dealers will not service a Spyder that you did not buy from them and they are also over priced. Sierra Cycles is truly all about customer service. The owner actually drove to another state and picked up my husband's RT as a surprise for him. Just food for thought, besides we'd all love to talk to you about Spyders.

Pampurrs
05-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Just an idea, you could come down and meet with us. There are a few RT owners in the group and you could talk to them and see how they like their rides etc, etc. The big thing is the dealer. You could come down and meet with them and just see how you like them. They can find/order you a Spyder. Finding a dealer who will listen to what you have to say, work with you, and is there for you is huge. I know it is a long way to go but please consider it. I have heard that some of the other dealers will not service a Spyder that you did not buy from them and they are also over priced. Sierra Cycles is truly all about customer service. The owner actually drove to another state and picked up my husband's RT as a surprise for him. Just food for thought, besides we'd all love to talk to you about Spyders.

We found a great deal on a brand new 2014 at a dealer in California. We're working with them over the phone right now and may end up making a road trip to Cali that same weekend. We'll see how it goes.

Pam

AppleSpyder
05-11-2015, 10:03 PM
That's great!!!! Hope it goes through for you. If it works out come on down this way, would love to meet up with you. You will love the Spyder.