PDA

View Full Version : Rivco Install

TexasSpyder
05-07-2015, 05:29 PM
I had horns put on at Spyderfest and the installer didn't hook one of the wires back up inside the right mirror so I didn't have a right turn signal. When I had it at PitBull for a tire install they fixed it.

J. D.

Chupaca
05-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Glad pitbull got you fixed up. I'm sure if you went back they would have fixed it up as well, though they should have tested everything they disconnect. :thumbup:

Professor
05-07-2015, 06:17 PM
There is another thread on here titled "Electric Horn". Nike23 had Rivco install the horn at Spyderfest and his horn has stopped working - possibly a bad connection. Even though Pit Bull has fixed your problem, I recommend you contact Rivco and let them know what happened. Sounds like they may need to have a talk with their installer. I was seriously thinking about getting one of those from Rivco, but then decided to have Spyderpops install an air horn instead. We sure kept those vendors busy. :rolleyes:

jimnsusie
05-08-2015, 04:29 PM
There is another thread on here titled "Electric Horn". Nike23 had Rivco install the horn at Spyderfest and his horn has stopped working - possibly a bad connection. Even though Pit Bull has fixed your problem, I recommend you contact Rivco and let them know what happened. Sounds like they may need to have a talk with their installer. I was seriously thinking about getting one of those from Rivco, but then decided to have Spyderpops install an air horn instead. We sure kept those vendors busy. :rolleyes:

So what horn did you get? I'm thinking about a new one

TexasSpyder
05-08-2015, 05:16 PM

I got the Magnum Electric Horn Set - Black (http://rivcoproducts.com/shop-by-motorcycle/can-am-spyder/horns/magnum-electric-horn-set-black.html) You can see them on the Rivco site.

J. D.

Professor
05-08-2015, 05:53 PM

Spyderpops sold and installed the Wolo Bad Boy air horn. It took Harvey about 10 minutes to install it and works really well.