PDA

View Full Version : CT get together

Vidman
05-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Last time I asked about members in CT approximately 10 others responded. I know of 2 more that didn't.

I think it would be great to meet and ride on a Saturday. Just Spyders. Most live in or are close to Central CT area. There are many restaurants with large enough parking lots in Avon, Simbury, Windsor Locks, Southington to meet.......just a suggestion.

Any interest?

Personally, I am not available in July but just about any other time between now and Labor Day.

SpydermanCT
05-06-2015, 06:40 PM
I have to work this Saturday but would be up for a ride early Sunday if acceptable? I'm off next Saturday if this Sunday is out. ThreeWheels, how about you ??

oldguyinTX
05-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Would love to but the wife is home with a broken leg so that pretty much rules us out. That said, she might let me sneak away for a few hours, so keep this thread going. Oh, and also, I have to get the RT back from the dealer.:banghead::banghead: Three plus weeks for routine maintenance. I dread how long the recall fix will take, and when it will start.

ThreeWheels
05-06-2015, 08:16 PM
I have to work this Saturday but would be up for a ride early Sunday if acceptable? I'm off next Saturday if this Sunday is out. ThreeWheels, how about you ??

Put me down for a tentative yes. I have plans for Friday and Saturday which may run into Sunday. I'm not sure I'll have internet access. Call me or Text me if you're going.

ST888s
05-07-2015, 05:57 AM
That sounds great. Just spyders might be tough for me, I'm not sure I can sneak out of the house without my fiance noticing!! He's is a 2 wheeler rider (triumph tiger), who knows though, maybe he'll get on the back of mine!!!

I can't do this weekend, my spyder is going in for its first service on saturday. Most other weekends would probably work though, like everyone else I'm sure, we've got random plans throughout the summer, but nothing major.

JIM EVANS
05-07-2015, 05:13 PM
we are in northeast ct off of 395 we are going to be going somewhere :) email or calll 860 334 5799

quadfather
05-07-2015, 06:26 PM
I would also be interested. depending on the date. I have pretty busy weekend schedule racing. so i'll watch this post and see if I'm around when it happens. I'm in south Windsor, so all the areas you mentioned are close.

Vidman
05-07-2015, 08:29 PM
This week is Mothers Day weekend. I can't make it. Perhaps next weekend if anyone is interested.

I personally have no problem with a two wheeler ryding with us. I would prefer making the 2 wheels a minority for a change tho. :)

cygnus
05-07-2015, 08:40 PM
This week is Mothers Day weekend. I can't make it. Perhaps next weekend if anyone is interested.

I personally have no problem with a two wheeler ryding with us. I would prefer making the 2 wheels a minority for a change tho. :)

Hi all
In the south east
Will keep an eye on meets
Getting close to first oil change
More used to the spider
Look forward to meeting up
Jody k clinton ct

JIM EVANS
05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
We will be having breakfast sat hold american diner rt 12plainfield ct about 10. Leave around 11. Where to not sure. Sun a little earlier take a run to an large flea market in rayham ma. Inside and outside over 500 vendors. If anyone is game

Jim and Loreen