PDA

View Full Version : Squared Away

soonerspyderryder
05-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I would like to thank Joe and Ann for the alignment on my 2014rtl. Handled much better on my way home from spyderfest. Very good people!! Would highly recommend these folks for anyone needing a laser alignment. Thanks again.

Utah Geezer
05-04-2015, 10:19 PM
They did mine just a few days after I bought it back in January. Good folk.

cptjam
05-04-2015, 10:36 PM
We are glad you like it! We also appreciate that you said so !!! We love to ride, and making it better for others is fantastic! Thanks again, Joe

SpyderAnn01
05-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Thank you! I wish everyone would have their Spyders aligned and put on a BajaRon away bar so they could experience how a Spyder should handle. We passed two Spyders in the wind yesterday and they both had such death grips that they couldn't even take a hand off the bars to wave.

Trbayth
05-05-2015, 05:50 PM
I would like to thank Joe and Ann for the alignment on my 2014rtl. Handled much better on my way home from spyderfest. Very good people!! Would highly recommend these folks for anyone needing a laser alignment. Thanks again.

I definitely second the sentiment. Joe and Ann did an awesome job on my ST. That plus the swaybar made handling the twisties through Kentucky coal country much more fun.

Chupaca
05-05-2015, 05:58 PM
great people did mine and a bunch more at SITR last year...and they travel all over....:2thumbs::firstplace:

cyclekid58
05-06-2015, 12:45 PM
great people did mine and a bunch more at SITR last year...and they travel all over....:2thumbs::firstplace:

Joe and Ann are getting the opportunity to make a bunch of our club members happy next month when we see them in Spokane. Most have already done the Baja Ron sway bar, now for the desert! Thanks again for coming to see us!:yes: