PDA

View Full Version : HUGE THANKS!!!

OJ UK
05-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Well I'm still in Springfield and there are a couple of Spyders still remaining at the Best Western.
So I think it would be appropriate during this lull in activity to thank EVERYONE for the generosity
and kindness they showed me during SpyderFest 2015.
Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I have to thank Len and Vanessa, Lamont and Joan, Joe, Sheila,
Phil and Bobbie, Charlyne and Mark and the whole MoGang crew for presenting this event which was absolutely peerless.
But the guys and gals who attended, all of you, those I met and spoke with and the many that I didn't get to meet were also the stars of the show!!
Those of you that thought that the English Guy was weird....you're correct! I'm weird and proud of it!

@ Cruz'r Joe....I typed this as slowly as I was able so that you could understand me!!:thumbup:
I know you have difficulty understanding English!! :roflblack:

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!

Chupaca
05-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Though I was not able to be there I am glad you made it and were able to meet some of our strange but great members. Nothing like the personal touch..:thumbup: come again and bring a friend...:yes::yes:

SPYMAN
05-03-2015, 09:35 PM
It it was great to see you again!!! Hope you can make it next year!!
wishing you safe travels, Jacob ( Spyman)

Well I'm still in Springfield and there are a couple of Spyders still remaining at the Best Western.
So I think it would be appropriate during this lull in activity to thank EVERYONE for the generosity
Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I have to thank Len and Vanessa, Lamont and Joan, Joe, Sheila,
Phil, Charlyne and Mark and the whole MoGang crew for presenting this event which was absolutely peerless.
But the guys and gals who attended, all of you, those I met and spoke with and the many that I didn't get to meet
were also the stars of the show!!
Those of you that thought that the English Guy was weird....you're correct! I'm weird and proud of it!

@ Cruz'r Joe....I typed this as slowly as I was able so that you could understand me!!:thumbup:

Professor
05-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Phil, Charlyne and Mark and the whole MoGang crew for presenting this event which was absolutely peerless.
But the guys and gals who attended, all of you, those I met and spoke with and the many that I didn't get to meet

:agree: This was an exceptionally well organized event. The hard work of many people made this a very fun time for all of us. Sandy and I had a BLAST and are looking forward to next year. Have the dates been set yet?

LLSailor
05-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Good to meet you this time. Hope you get some good F3 riding weather when you get home.

GuitarPlayer
05-04-2015, 08:26 AM
It was nice to meet you. Have a good trip home!

Tony

Lamonster
05-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Great to see you again and thanks for the gift to Joan and I. :doorag:

wishey1
05-04-2015, 09:05 AM
...it was great meeting you and speaking with you in the break area at the exhibition center.
I really believe it was one of Graces highlights as she loves the English accent, she really gets
a big smile telling everyone about the guy who came all the way from England to Spyderfest.

Let us know when you get home and are having a good "spot 'O tea" .....best, w

Cruzr Joe
05-04-2015, 09:25 AM

Thank you OJ, it was a pleasure visiting with you again, hope you have a safe trip back home. (glad you typed slowly so i could understand you)

Cruzr Joe

webweaver
05-04-2015, 09:38 AM
It was great to meet you! Safe travels. Penny:ani29:

PrairieSpyder
05-04-2015, 09:41 AM
It was nice to see you again, Geoff! Next time bring your Spyder!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

OJ UK
05-04-2015, 09:50 AM
It was nice to see you again, Geoff! Next time bring your Spyder!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:p:p:p !!!

Phil
05-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Geoff---- I THOROUGHLY enjoyed our time! You re a great mate. If EVER we can do anything to help, just yell. Like I said, with our office in London and the one in Hemmel Hempstead (for now) on your side of the pond... we have attachments many places.
Blessings on ya....

Shewhoprays
05-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Great to visit with you again Geoff. So sorry my embroidery machine was not able to make the trip with me so I could work on your jacket. Have a safe trip home . Bj

STELLING MAN
05-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Geoff, It was great meeting and chatting with you several times, have a safe trip home and get In some good riding the rest of the summer.. Dave

Bob Denman
05-04-2015, 06:16 PM
:lecturef_smilie: Don't forget this, when you get back home... :shocked:

You're back to riding on the OTHER side of the road!!! :yikes:

NautiBrit
05-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Geoff,
It was a pleasure to talk to you and actually understand a fellow Brit. Helen and I broke camp this morning and have gotten as far as OK City on our way back to Phoenix.
I second your praises for the Spyderfest organisers and volunteers and am already looking forward to next years Fest. Look us up if you're ever in Phoenix, I always have a spare bike or two to ride.
Cheers,

hotglue
05-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Geoff, it was Great to see you again.. safe travels!

DJFaninTN
05-05-2015, 01:37 PM
OJ became quiet the rock star or icon at Spyderfest. Great meeting you and hope you have safe travels my friend.