PDA

View Full Version : Radio

effgjamis
12-03-2008, 05:09 AM
I am looking for a audi/radio for the :spyder:.

Not sure if the Cardo wireless is the best answer.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

bone crusher
12-03-2008, 05:51 AM
Let's make this as simple as possible...

I have the zumo 550 which takes a SD card...I have the scala rider II...

There are little speakers that go into your helmet and work great...no need for external anything!

I can talk on the phone, listen to navi, and listen to music with this setup...I can't imagine going any other way...

This, to me, works better than an external radio which is essentially just blowing the music down the road as I ride on the highway...

I got my scala rider II for a great price from a Can-Am dealership...same place I got my Hindle for $430.00...that dealership rocks!

effgjamis
12-03-2008, 07:27 AM

There are little speakers that go into your helmet and work great...no need for external anything!

I can talk on the phone, listen to navi, and listen to music with this setup...I can't imagine going any other way...

This, to me, works better than an external radio which is essentially just blowing the music down the road as I ride on the highway...

I got my scala rider II for a great price from a Can-Am dealership...same place I got my Hindle for $430.00...that dealership rocks!

Thank you...
When you state music, is that radio, or ????

Is your scala rider II equal to the Cardo Scala Q2 ?

Again I thank you

aubierules
12-03-2008, 08:28 AM

sounds cool:thumbup:

Sopher
12-03-2008, 02:23 PM

Are the speakers Stereo ? or mono? Bluetooth too?

sleepman
12-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Are the speakers Stereo ? or mono? Bluetooth too?

The Q2 is bluetooth and the speakers are mono, however I'm surprised at the sound quality when it comes to mp3's. I use the Zumo 550 to send music to the Scala Q2 and also my phone goes through the Zumo. Quality is excellent for both.

effgjamis
12-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks all, for the posts...