PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST 2016

murphybrown
05-01-2015, 07:22 AM
Good Morning All you Spyderlovers...
Spyderfest 2016...NO that is not a mistake 2016. So many folks, from past years, indicate they would like to come but need to schedule their time. So I am here to let you know that SPYDERFEST has gone beyond being the premier Spyder event to ABSOLUTELY the BESTEST. So folks...here are dates (realize I am not the official announcer, but based on past years, I'm thinking these dates will HOLD. Spyderfest 2016: April 27, 2016 - May 1, 2016. (just an FYI I just made reservations for '16!!!).
Yep this will be my 6th Spyderfest. Current Spyderfest has raised the bar on Holy Cow this is like AWESOME. So if you have even considered attending....here is the opportunity to make it happen in 2016. Yep MoGang and Pitbull Powersports have scored :firstplace::firstplace: imho :bowdown::bowdown:.

PrairieSpyder
05-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Best Spyderfest ever? So true, MB!! MoGang has outdone themselves this year. Host hotels and hotel hosts, indoor vendor village, camping near the vendor village, games, rides, numerous opportunities for meeting fellow Spyder Ryders - especially meeting other Spyder Ryders!!!!

If you haven't been to Spyderfest, or if you haven't been back in a while . . . this is the can't-miss event!

Big Arm
05-01-2015, 07:55 AM
:agree: This is one of the best, and I've been to all of them. They just keep getting better. THANKS MO GANG !

Bob Denman
05-01-2015, 08:18 AM
;) I'll start the whining and pleading this weekend... :shocked:

Elembytes
05-01-2015, 09:19 AM
I also have to agree. This is only our 3rd Spyderfest but We think this years is the BEST yet. Our first one was also awesome.. MoGang really put their hearts and minds and creative thoughts together. LOVED the Driver Skill games. That should be every year.

Credit also needs to go to GOD for HE has blessed this event so much with such WONDERFUL, FANTASTICE WEATHER. Cool nights, low humidity, beautiful warm sunny days. We have been truly BLESSED and I hope everyone takes a moment to say THANKS to the ONE and ONLY ONE.

Thirdly and finally-THANKS goes out to the HOSTS at the hotels, and to EVERYONE who chose to come, drive the miles, and share their lives, their hearts, with others. Spyder Ryders are truly very special and unique people very much different (in good ways) compared to some of the other groups and riders out there. Again we all are BLESSED>

ENJOY the rest of SPYDERFEST 2015!!! :f_spider::f_spider:;)

Chupaca
05-01-2015, 09:40 AM
though timely they have been letting folks know this is great news. Noneed to be guessing or waiting for the dates to be posted. Thankd for the heads up...they always go a step beyond with this event...enjoy it...:yes::yes:

Gator37
05-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Spyderfest 2016...NO that is not a mistake 2016. So many folks, from past years, indicate they would like to come but need to schedule their time. So I am here to let you know that SPYDERFEST has gone beyond being the premier Spyder event to ABSOLUTELY the BESTEST. So folks...here are dates (realize I am not the official announcer, but based on past years, I'm thinking these dates will HOLD. Spyderfest 2016: April 27, 2016 - May 1, 2016. (just an FYI I just made reservations for '16!!!).
Yep this will be my 6th Spyderfest. Current Spyderfest has raised the bar on Holy Cow this is like AWESOME. So if you have even considered attending....here is the opportunity to make it happen in 2016. Yep MoGang and Pitbull Powersports have scored :firstplace::firstplace: imho :bowdown::bowdown:.

Thanks Karyl, will put those dates on my calendar and Lord willing maybe will make it next year. Sounds like a lot of fun, and probably lots of goodies there I couldn't live without.

Deanna777
05-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Yep this will be my 6th Spyderfest. Current Spyderfest has raised the bar on Holy Cow this is like AWESOME. So if you have even considered attending....here is the opportunity to make it happen in 2016. Yep MoGang and Pitbull Powersports have scored :firstplace::firstplace: imho :bowdown::bowdown:.Karyl, Thanks for posting the dates for next year's SF. I will put these dates on my calendar , and put in for the time off @ work, as soon as I can. WOHOO! :yes: Deanna

WEB-WVR
05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Spyderfest Organizers;

Has there been any discussion about rotating the location of Spyderfest around the Country by region ? I know other groups do this.

East Coast / Mid West / Central / West Coast rotated from region to region and back again. It may allow others to attend that normally could not and would offer changes in the scenery and the rides.

Just curious :yes:

jtpollock
05-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Spyderfest Organizers;

Has there been any discussion about rotating the location of Spyderfest around the Country by region ? I know other groups do this.

East Coast / Mid West / Central / West Coast rotated from region to region and back again. It may allow others to attend that normally could not and would offer changes in the scenery and the rides.

I have not seen any Dealer that supports the Spyder community anywere near the what PIT BULL, LAMONSTER GARAGE and the MOGANG do :bowdown::bowdown:. I would love to see that kind of support here in COLORADO :dontknow: would truly be cool to that kind of support accross the country... just saying jtpollock

WEB-WVR
05-01-2015, 03:08 PM
I would love to go....MO. is just to far for me personally. I would also like to see all the Vendor's hopefully with installs on site....credit card would go wild ! :clap: :spyder2:

cyclekid58
05-04-2015, 02:48 PM
I would love to go....MO. is just to far for me personally. I would also like to see all the Vendor's hopefully with installs on site....credit card would go wild ! :clap: :spyder2:

I agree, something more centrally located now and then would attract more from both sides of the country, Colorado maybe, beef up the Durango event that previously had been held?

Cruzr Joe
05-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Spyderfest Organizers;

Other regions can have there own Spyderfest (just with a different name), this one is sponsored by PitBull Powersports, Lamonster Garage and MOGANG (aka Missouri Gang), all in the Springfield area, why would they want to do it somewhere else???:hun:

Cruzr Joe

whiteyron
05-04-2015, 03:50 PM
This was our first Spyderfest, I am sure it will not be our last. Thanks to the MoGang for a fantastic job. A very heart felt thank you to Cruzr Joe (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?10357-Cruzr-Joe) and his better half for a great time . The Ozark Mountain ride was AWESOME. We made many new friends that we hope to keep in touch with until next year. We arrived safe and sound in Eden Prairie, MN today at 1 PM, hope all of the riders did the same.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::ye s::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Until next year, ride safe and happy. whiteyron & pucky (Ron and Peggy Boettcher)

PS, I hope that Cruzr Joe's better half enjoys her new counter tops. ;);)

WEB-WVR
05-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Other regions can have there own Spyderfest (just with a different name), this one is sponsored by PitBull Powersports, Lamonster Garage and MOGANG (aka Missouri Gang), all in the Springfield area, why would they want to do it somewhere else???:hun:

Cruzr Joe

It may be miss-perceived but I think many view Spyderfest as the annual big Spyder get-together.... no one is asking they move it and maybe not all of us realized it was sponsored by a smaller group of individuals or companies. I belonged to another brand/model specific motorcycle forum and our yearly big event rotated from region to region....it was just a question ? :thumbup::spyder2:

Cruzr Joe
05-04-2015, 03:59 PM
It may be miss-perceived but I think many view Spyderfest as the annual big Spyder get-together.... no one is asking they move it and maybe not all of us realized it was sponsored by a smaller group of individuals or companies. I belonged to another brand/model specific motorcycle forum and our yearly big event rotated from region to region....it was just a question ? :thumbup::spyder2:

That is why i tried to explain it, The BRP event is called "The Owners Event" and they decided to help others put on events in the future rather than have one event in different areas. I was not trying to be rude , i just want folks to understand.:thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

sduskin
05-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Things I purchased and were installed (all from different vendors):
laser alignment
bumpskid
highway pegs
belt tensioner
F4 windshield
windshield engraving
horn
ultimate seat

And my bank account is SQUEELING!!! :yikes:

WEB-WVR
05-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Things I purchased and were installed (all from different vendors):
laser alignment
bumpskid
highway pegs
belt tensioner
F4 windshield
windshield engraving
horn
ultimate seat

And my bank account is SQUEELING!!! :yikes:

That's why I wish I could attend a large event with a large amount of vendors. There is a number of things I would like to purchase and have installed (not sure I trust my dealer to do it and my body just wont contort to allow me to do mechanical things anymore). :thumbup:

My VISA is jealous ! :bowdown:

JKMSPYDER
05-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Hey Web-Wvr, please consider the Deadwood three wheeler trike rally in Deadwood, SD July 16-19. It is being sponsored by BRP and I bet a lot of Spyder vendors will be there. I'm going and I'm really excited about the trip.

midnightbreeze50
05-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Hello Everyone , I went to Daytona this year , did not get over to the backside of the track to ride the F3, However I had a Good time, I am not going back to Daytona Bike week untill they do it A little later in the year, I rode my Spyder RT 2013, no issues yet with heat, down on Friday the first day it started, when we left GA. it was 28 Deg. we had left early that morning , It is about 400 miles down there from here, I LOVE riding , But this was the WORSE Trip down, when we came out of the resterant , to get started, we had Ice on our windshields, The air hitting my Knees was Horriable, both knees ached, and I had a one piece suit on , that was insulated, I have ridden in 9 Deg. temps. with no problem in blue jeans, and my knees have never gotten this cold, but this is the only reason Im not going to bike week next year, one of these years Im going to S F , its later in the year, next time we are going to Panama city, and Id like to give a shout out to Ultimate Seats , I ordered a custom seat from them, and it was there waiting on me, these People are Great, and a Shout out to to Dave @ Letterfly pinstriping , He is the BEST pinstriper, I have seen, and i have seen a lot of them, I would refer him to anyone, anyway ive probally bored you with my Trip, sorry no PICs , I am tecknally Challanged , its about all I can do is comment on the forum, Yall have a Safe ride when u get out on the road, and I surley hope Your Guardian Angle likes riding to Mine does, God Bless you all,

Midnightbreeze:yes::yes::yes:Still Lovin my Spyder

Tango
05-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I agree, something more centrally located now and then would attract more from both sides of the country, Colorado maybe, beef up the Durango event that previously had been held?

You need to get your dealer involved. It takes a lot of money to do what Pitbull does! :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

llyrad
05-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Knowing the dates now for 2016 I can book in advance for this event. I will definitely be going to the next one from Northern Canada!

kevorama
09-12-2015, 12:03 AM

Those dates are probably pretty accurate. We've not had a meeting yet as to the actual date. Venue's are being a little difficult this year (nothing new there). As soon as we have something solidified, it will be posted. I've still to meet with hotel/motel owner(s) for SF pricing of rooms. It takes a good 6-7 months to get the art work, printing and final ideas in place. And, somehow, it actually works. Please be patient, folks. This is still a volunteer effort by MOGANG. PitBull Power Sports is still the nerve center of this event. We have some really great ideas for this year's event. We hope that you all can make it to Springfield, MO. for SPYDERFEST 2016!!!

Bfromla
09-12-2015, 02:55 AM
I get sunburned enough:b2b:Indoor vendors was perfect & already $aving for farkle listhttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115926&stc=1 hope Tricled will offer more light kits & installs (really wanted the fender brake lights) I would however like to challange GOS for a increaseing PINK adventure, the More $$$ raised, the more pink & such should be involved:thumbup::yikes::clap:

F4 Customs
09-30-2015, 02:51 PM
F4 Customs will be there for sure. Love this event!

pegasus1300
09-30-2015, 05:32 PM
That's why I wish I could attend a large event with a large amount of vendors. There is a number of things I would like to purchase and have installed (not sure I trust my dealer to do it and my body just wont contort to allow me to do mechanical things anymore). :thumbup:

My VISA is jealous ! :bowdown:

Out our way there is Spyders in the Redwoods that I hear is really great tho not as big as Spyderfest.If more of us from out west support these events they will get bigger and better. There is also a new one coming in September of 2016 in Cedar City Utah, Red Rock Spyder Rally and this should be really great tho it is new. So if you live in the west and are tired of riding east for everything check these out. They both have facebook pages www.facebook.com/RedRockSpyderRally and www.facebook.com/Spyders-in-the-Redwoods. For those who don't know BTW there is a Spyder club inSouthern Utah Spyder Ryder of Southern Utah and one in Salt Lake Spyder Ryder of Great Salt Lake..

fireplug98
09-30-2015, 06:32 PM
HiYa Karyl !!!

I will for sure see you at SpyderFest 2016 !!! :-)
It sucked that I had to miss 2015.

Tommy J.

IdahoMtnSpyder
09-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Out our way there is Spyders in the Redwoods that I hear is really great tho not as big as Spyderfest.If more of us from out west support these events they will get bigger and better. There is also a new one coming in September of 2016 in Cedar City Utah, Red Rock Spyder Rally and this should be really great tho it is new. So if you live in the west and are tired of riding east for everything check these out. They both have facebook pages www.facebook.com/RedRockSpyderRally (http://www.facebook.com/RedRockSpyderRally) and www.facebook.com/Spyders-in-the-Redwoods (http://www.facebook.com/Spyders-in-the-Redwoods). For those who don't know BTW there is a Spyder club inSouthern Utah Spyder Ryder of Southern Utah and one in Salt Lake Spyder Ryder of Great Salt Lake..
Red Rock Spyder Rally is the successor event for Spyders in the Redwoods. Same event, new name and new place for 2016.

spydermanstever
11-07-2015, 09:16 PM

I have never been to a Spyderfest or a Spyderquest because I am a newbie to "Spydering" this year. Have read about them somewhat on here but could someone who has been to both events tell me how they compare, even though I am sure they are both great events.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-07-2015, 11:22 PM
To spydermanstever..............Well I've attended Spyderfest 3 times and Spyderquest 3 times .....I enjoyed both very much....I'm not into the Vendor thing .....I enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship.....of which there is an abundance of both.....I also enjoy riding in a different area than my normal haunts :roflblack:.......Spyderquest is only 3 years old ,but it is growing every year and improving by leaps and bounds.......They already had to get a larger DINNER / CRUISE Ship to hold the increase in attendee's......and the Primary Host Hotel has one of the largest Indoor Water Parks in the East..........You would have a Great time at either.......Mike :thumbup:

cptjam
11-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Squared Away will be there! We love this event, would not miss it! If you have never been, make plans now! Block off the time, save up, get ready! Such a good time, and such great people. You will not regret it!

IdahoMtnSpyder
11-08-2015, 02:23 AM
I have never been to a Spyderfest or a Spyderquest because I am a newbie to "Spydering" this year. Have read about them somewhat on here but could someone who has been to both events tell me how they compare, even though I am sure they are both great events.
Can't say anything about Spyderquest since I've never been there but Spyderfest 2015, my first, was great. The biggest downside is that Spyderfest is early enough in the year that I had to plan and schedule my ride across the Rockies to miss snow storms.