PDA

View Full Version : Hydraulic lift for pickup beds

SarasotaSpyder
04-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Anyone have much experience with these? Recommended manufacturers? Price? Pros and cons? I thought the guy from spyder tv used one, but had to use ramps to get his spyder on and off.
Thanks!

SAR41
04-28-2015, 05:41 PM
I have this installed in my F-250 Long Bed Pickup. It works great. Wasn't that hard to install. it's a lot easier to load and less chance of messing up and hurting my Spyder. Here's the web site with videos. http://rampagelift.com/

2dogs
04-28-2015, 07:44 PM
I have one mounted in my F350 and it works well. It can be mounted in the bed of your truck and un-mounted in a very short time but it is kind of heavy. Once mounted in the bed of your truck, it only takes minutes to load and unload a Spyder. It can also be used load and unload snowmobiles and ski-doo's using special attachments. Just remember that you have to remove your spyder's windshield because you will be driving with you spyder pointing backwards. :thumbup: Also, pay close attention to Rampage instructions and follow them closely for safety reasons. Dumb dumbs are not allowed to own or operate a Rampage ramp. :roflblack: