PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Biker Doc & Central Florida Power Sports

pikelakejohn
04-25-2015, 04:54 AM
Via Biker Doc's recommendation, I had the front tires on my '14 RT replaced at Central Florida Powersports. From northern Wisconsin, I'm visiting my sister down here and wanted to replace the "cupped" OEM front tires with Federals....Done, thanks to Doc and CFP. They even washed my Spyder and filled the gas tank as part of the service! Impressive. :yes:

Thanks, Doc, enjoy Spyderfest '15, :thumbup:
always
john

3 Wheel Rider
04-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks for sharing, its always great to hear about the dealers whom care about their customers "beyond the sale" and about those whom care for their "guest customers" just as much as their regular ones. :2thumbs:

BajaRon
04-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Via Biker Doc's recommendation, I had the front tires on my '14 RT replaced at Central Florida Powersports. From northern Wisconsin, I'm visiting my sister down here and wanted to replace the "cupped" OEM front tires with Federals....Done, thanks to Doc and CFP. They even washed my Spyder and filled the gas tank as part of the service! Impressive. :yes:

Thanks, Doc, enjoy Spyderfest '15, :thumbup:
always
john

From everything I've heard, Central Florida Powersports is a great dealership! It really does make a difference.

If you had cupping it was probably an out of balance issue, which I'm sure CFPS corrected with the install. But keep an eye on them. If they start to cup again you may have bad shocks or another suspension component that is worn.

flaggerphil
04-25-2015, 09:12 PM
They are a fantastic dealer.