PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Dealer!

AppleSpyder
04-24-2015, 09:12 PM
I want to give a huge shout out to Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, AZ. I can't believe the outstanding customer service they give....way above and beyond.

My husband has been having issues with his current bike and finally decided to get a 2015 RT-S. He made the deal this week Monday and was hoping to get the RT for our trip to Spyderfest. (we leave on Sunday) The RT was in New Mexico which is about 6 or so hours away. They had another large order of bikes to pick up in Colorado and didn't have enough staff to go to both places so they put the RT on hold until next week. So yes we were disappointed but of course understood. Then to make matters worse my husband's bike starts having electrical problems; so in it goes to the shop. Now it's a rush to see if they have time to fix his bike before our trip. Well they called me up yesterday and told me the owner of the dealership is going out to pick up my husband's RT so we can have it for our trip!!! Not only that but they want to surprise him with it. So my husband's current bike was supposed to have been fixed and out of the shop last evening. They called him and said they just couldn't get to it; it would be done today. Then they call him this evening and told him that there just wasn't any way they could get to it today but by tomorrow morning at 10 or 10:30 they should have it done. So of course he is sweating it a little hoping it will be done for our trip....I just can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow when goes to pick up his bike...expecting it to be his old bike when it will be the RT!!!!!

This dealership is just awesome! I can't believe they are doing this, it just leaves me speechless. We are so lucky to have them so close to us. They do excellent service work too. So any Arizona SpyderLovers out there if you have any issues with your dealer think about Sierra Cycles.

CanAmChris
04-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi AppleSpyder,

A good dealer is sometimes the hardest thing to find. I know. I have gone through a few. Glad to hear that the guys at Sierra Cycles are doing it right. If I ever pass that way I will let them know I heard of them from you.

CAC

Don in E Texas
04-25-2015, 06:20 AM
A couple of posts here early in the morning have just made my day!! All about dealers and service given to their customers. Yep - I'll have a skip in my step today. Tip my hat to our good dealers.

Don

Tango
04-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a great dealer! :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

SPYD1
04-25-2015, 08:40 AM
That is awesome!!! Keep us posted. I great dealer is invaluable. :yes:

Kwalsh
04-25-2015, 02:47 PM
When you find a good dealer run by great people like that you stick with them forever, that's what good customer service is all about.

good luck with new bike !!

BikerDoc
04-25-2015, 03:31 PM
I love it when people take the time to tell the good stories.. We sure hear all of the bad ones...

AppleSpyder
04-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Well it worked perfectly!! My husband didn't have a clue he was getting his bike today. He loves it. Only went for a 25 mile ride since we had to get home and pack for Spyderfest. He is busy reading the manual and I printed off the Do's and Do Nots for him. He can't stop saying how much he likes it. This coming from a guy who "would never get one of those" tee hee little did he know :yes:

Another one bites the dust.....another one bites the dust

2015 RT-S

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=106255&stc=1

CanAmChris
04-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Well it worked perfectly!! My husband didn't have a clue he was getting his bike today. He loves it. Only went for a 25 mile ride since we had to get home and pack for Spyderfest. He is busy reading the manual and I printed off the Do's and Do Nots for him. He can't stop saying how much he likes it. This coming from a guy who "would never get one of those" tee hee little did he know :yes:

Another one bites the dust.....another one bites the dust

2015 RT-S

By the look on his face, he is getting the fever. It's great how the naysayers always seem to like the Spyder the most in the end.

It's the kid factor. Take a 10 year old and put him (or her) in a parking lot. If I roll up on my Harley, that kid will like my bike. He will think it's cool.

If I roll up on my Spyder, eyes get wide and smiles ensue.

I have had plenty of people tell my that I have a nice bike when they see that Harley. The people that see the Spyder say, "That looks fun"

Kids (of all ages) know fun when they see it.

CAC