PDA

View Full Version : questions

Realist_Ever5
04-24-2015, 07:37 PM
I am inteerested in purchasing a can am spyder and i was wondering if anyone could give me a ball park figure on how much the payments are just a rough estimate

Mazo EMS2
04-24-2015, 07:43 PM
Way too many variables left out. We'd have to know your credit history if you're gonna get a loan. We need to know what year and model and options you want. Need to know where you live. Need to know what dealer you're going to....etc.....We don't wanna know any of that obviously. Your best bet would simply to be get online with some dealers you're interested in buying from and see what they offer. Good luck. Let us know what ya get

900Dave
04-24-2015, 07:46 PM
That is impossible to answer. Are you interested in an RS, or ST or RT or F3. Sport model, limited ect. Prices can vary from $15000.00 to $31000.00:dontknow:

SPYD3R
04-24-2015, 07:48 PM
buy my 2009 RS/SE5 and you will only have ONE PAYMENT..... :yes:
$12,500
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=106178&stc=1
Dan P
SPYD3R F3-S

robmorg
04-24-2015, 07:53 PM
As with the purchase of ANY vehicle, it depends on what Spyder you want to buy, and your financing terms. Try this for a ball-park...

Go the the Can Am "Build & Price" site (http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/build-and-price.html), and choose your Spyder. Price it out.
Now find a loan calculator, like this one (http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-loan-calculator.aspx), and put in the terms from your bank or credit union.

Many dealers will offer you a bit of a discount below full retail price, depending on the model and year of Spyder you want to purchase.

Chupaca
04-24-2015, 08:03 PM
but depending I would say $150.00 to $220.00. But I may not even be in your ball park. :roflblack: there are web site to calculate for you tell them how much you are financing and for how long...

Realist_Ever5
04-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Way too many variables left out. We'd have to know your credit history if you're gonna get a loan. We need to know what year and model and options you want. Need to know where you live. Need to know what dealer you're going to....etc.....We don't wanna know any of that obviously. Your best bet would simply to be get online with some dealers you're interested in buying from and see what they offer. Good luck. Let us know what ya get

How much are your payments if you you don't mind sharing, i go back and fourth between Texas and California

Realist_Ever5
04-24-2015, 08:14 PM
but depending I would say $150.00 to $220.00. But I may not even be in your ball park. :roflblack: there are web site to calculate for you tell them how much you are financing and for how long...

Perfect thats all i was looking for thanks alot

ARtraveler
04-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Perfect thats all i was looking for thanks alot

One other consideration. Upkeep and maintenance can be expensive. Oil changes are in the ballpark of $300. Change out a rear tire another $350. Etc. If money is tight, a :ani29: may not be the best purchase option.