PDA

View Full Version : Gonna do what I please, gonna spread the disease........YAY ME!!!!!

otter28169
04-20-2015, 07:18 PM
I am sure that many of you know how I feel about the F3, so you may want to sit down...............:yikes:

On this past Saturday morning my father went to Ingles in Phoenix, NY and bought a white F3...............
and I couldn't be happier :2thumbs::Dnojoke

I knew that if I got my mom on the back of my spyder it wouldn't be long. He loves his new ride and we are making small adjustments to make it possible for him to take long rides. He put about 225 miles on over the weekend :doorag: and I even put two miles on it myself :opps:. Soon there will be so many spyders in this part of the state we will have to have our own chapter of the NY Spyder Ryders. :ohyea:

THE CHENANGO COUNTY SPYDER INFESTATION HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'............

Chupaca
04-20-2015, 07:21 PM
we will blame you...!! :roflblack::roflblack: and thank you as well. The more the merrier..:yes::yes:

wyliec
04-20-2015, 07:40 PM
I was at Ingles today, and I asked how the sales of the F3's were going. He said he only sold one, and that must have been it. After looking at the few F3's that are displayed, I like the RSS, that I saw, much better.

I asked Mike about the Spyder get together this year. I believe he said May 31; but, they haven't decided where yet.

Rockwall
04-20-2015, 08:15 PM
The F3 clearly has some very cool attributes, but to me the RS is the primo machine.:doorag:

otter28169
04-21-2015, 03:13 AM
I was at Ingles today, and I asked how the sales of the F3's were going. He said he only sold one, and that must have been it. After looking at the few F3's that are displayed, I like the RSS, that I saw, much better.

I asked Mike about the Spyder get together this year. I believe he said May 31; but, they haven't decided where yet.

I put BlackWydow and I down for the ride while I was there. I like that RS-S much better too. Is it just me or does it look like something you would see at a Cincinnati Bengals game?

Just sayin'............

rnet
04-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Chad, got your message and I will find it today. Congrats to your father, the newest member of the Spyderquest team.

jwood4242
04-21-2015, 05:35 AM
I am sure that many of you know how I feel about the F3, so you may want to sit down...............:yikes:

On this past Saturday morning my father went to Ingles in Phoenix, NY and bought a white F3...............
and I couldn't be happier :2thumbs::Dnojoke

I knew that if I got my mom on the back of my spyder it wouldn't be long. He loves his new ride and we are making small adjustments to make it possible for him to take long rides. He put about 225 miles on over the weekend :doorag: and I even put two miles on it myself :opps:. Soon there will be so many spyders in this part of the state we will have to have our own chapter of the NY Spyder Ryders. :ohyea:

THE CHENANGO COUNTY SPYDER INFESTATION HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'............

Love your enthusiasm!!:)!!

grumpybob
04-21-2015, 05:53 AM

I asked Mike about the Spyder get together this year. I believe he said May 31; but, they haven't decided where yet. I looked at the F3 when I bought the 2014 RT Limited a few weeks back. Bought the RT limited because it is touring ready. Like the F3 a lot though.

Bibbens has their ride on May 31 also. Forget where they are going, but it is to a park south of Syracuse for lunch & fun.

Bob Denman
04-21-2015, 06:57 AM
:congrats: And it was GREAT meeting your Dad at Ron's a couple of weeks ago... :thumbup:

:nopic:

Tango
04-21-2015, 08:07 AM
:clap: :shemademe_smilie: :ohyea:

Spyda98
04-21-2015, 08:31 AM
I put BlackWydow and I down for the ride while I was there. I like that RS-S much better too. Is it just me or does it look like something you would see at a Cincinnati Bengals game?

Just sayin'............

I like the RS-S as well. Just waiting for them to add the ACE 1330 engine.