PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Spyderjam this year?

Gunner 02
04-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Had a great time last year and hear even better events planned for this year. Who is planning on going and where are you staying?

HughT
04-17-2015, 09:59 PM
My wife and I are going to be there. This will be our first year. Signed up Tuesday. Staying at the Super 8 ($84 a night)

SEE YOU THERE!

Professor
04-18-2015, 04:23 AM
What is the difference between Spyder Jam and Spyderfest - other than different dates and places? Pros and cons of each?

Gunner 02
04-18-2015, 06:29 AM
Both are lots of fun for Spyder owners and Spyder lovers. Spyderfest is is big and has more vendors, sponsored by BRP with lots to do. Spyderjam is more Spyder family focused, fun rides, concert and more interment to Spyder owners/riders. Both are great to attend

What is the difference between Spyder Jam and Spyderfest - other than different dates and places? Pros and cons of each?

GloryRyders
04-18-2015, 06:57 AM
We will be their several of the days but not full time!:yes: We will commute back and forth on the days that we attend! :2thumbs:

Professor
04-18-2015, 08:12 AM
Both are lots of fun for Spyder owners and Spyder lovers. Spyderfest is is big and has more vendors, sponsored by BRP with lots to do. Spyderjam is more Spyder family focused, fun rides, concert and more interment to Spyder owners/riders. Both are great to attend
Thank you. We won't be able to do both. We've registered for Spyderfest and had never heard of Spyder Jam. The date of Spyderfest fits a two-week break from work, so that's what we will do this year, but next year - who knows?

I appreciate the information.

Gunner 02
04-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Sounds great, both are great, we will probably see you all at Spyderfest, we are going to both. My wife and I both ride white Spyders, hers is RT limited and mine RS.

Thank you. We won't be able to do both. We've registered for Spyderfest and had never heard of Spyder Jam. The date of Spyderfest fits a two-week break from work, so that's what we will do this year, but next year - who knows?

I appreciate the information.

Professor
04-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Sounds great, both are great, we will probably see you all at Spyderfest, we are going to both. My wife and I both ride white Spyders, hers is RT limited and mine RS.
Thanks Gunner. We'll see you in Springfield.

Gunner 02
05-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Getting closer to the event, looking forward to seeing friends there. Growing event with new and different things to do, plus more vendors.

hoping for good weather but will have fun either way, rain or shine.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

sypderrobinson134
05-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Can't wait for the event me and my wife signed up last week, gonna be an awesome time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary
06-14-2015, 03:55 PM
spyderjam was very nice this year I think the small rallys are much better . the people get closer and make more frends. spyderplooza is comming up its, another small misouri rally that suports local chairties.