PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2015 (READ THIS)

Cruzr Joe
04-16-2015, 10:43 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to remind all of you that we have two causes that we are trying to help this year at Spyderfest

Isabel's House

This is a safe house facility for children and families, and it really needs our help, they provide a safe and comforting environment for children and families in need, I am asking you to open your hearts and your wallets and help this facility to continue to help our children. :pray::pray:

The Road Warriors Foundation

This is an organization that helps our wounded veterans so that they can try to lead as close to a normal life as possible, don't forget .......... without them doing what they do every day, we would not be able to do what we want to every day. One good slogan i heard was "if you can read this" thank a Teacher, :bowdown:"If you can read this in English" Thank a Soldier. :thumbup:

Even if you are not going to Spyderfest you can help, and both of these organizations need our help, be generous. :pray:

Cruzr Joe

cptjam
04-16-2015, 10:57 PM
ANYTHING helping my Special Operations brothers is good with me! HOOAH! Joe

Cruzr Joe
04-17-2015, 02:14 PM
ANYTHING helping my Special Operations brothers is good with me! HOOAH! Joe

Exactly my point, I hope that all our fellow riders will help both of these groups, the Lord knows they need our help.

Cruzr Joe