PDA

View Full Version : Value Accessories? Any Idea what happened?

Tango
04-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Just wondering. Has anyone heard from them lately? I contacted them by e-mail 2 week ago. I called during business hours 3 days ago. Had to leave a message. They have not responded to either. I have ordered from them on multiple occasions in the past. Very fast response times. :dontknow: Tom :spyder:

JayBros
04-11-2015, 01:44 PM
I made my first purchase from them two weeks ago and was delighted with the very fast service.

Bob Denman
04-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Just wondering. Has anyone heard from them lately? I contacted them by e-mail 2 week ago. I called during business hours 3 days ago. Had to leave a message. They have not responded to either. I have ordered from them on multiple occasions in the past. Very fast response times. :dontknow: Tom :spyder:

Vacations?? :dontknow:

Tango
04-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Could be Bob. Butt, no one returning calls or e-mails? Great to deal with. Hope all is ok with them. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

pitzerwm
04-11-2015, 11:11 PM
I bought a BajaRon bar from them, approx 3 months ago, had a question, emails phone calls all ignored. Must be making enough money that they don't need to respond to anything but the orders. I won't be buying from them in the future.

Tango
04-12-2015, 09:17 AM
I bought a BajaRon bar from them, approx 3 months ago, had a question, emails phone calls all ignored. Must be making enough money that they don't need to respond to anything but the orders. I won't be buying from them in the future.

That's very sad to hear! :hun: Poor business practice. :lecturef_smilie: Tom :spyder:

Brew crew
04-12-2015, 10:19 AM
That is very unusual for Rick & Theresa. I have a couple of numbers for them, I'll try to get a hold of them for you. Their business is important to them.

Michele

Purple Guy
04-12-2015, 10:27 AM

I'm very surprised to here that, I've ordered a few things from them and any questions I've had have been promptly answered...

Brew crew
04-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Tom - sent you a PM. But just so anyone else know - I did talk with Theresa, she's been sick lately but said that they didn't have any outstanding orders. Sometimes she said that people don't complete the check out process so they don't actually place the order, even though they think they did. Hopefully anyone who is having a problem or haven't heard from them will be followed up on

martiniman
04-13-2015, 06:37 PM
I've always had good luck with them as well. Talked to them on the phone many times and have always been very happy with their service. Hopefully this is just an anomaly.

Tango
04-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Tom - sent you a PM. But just so anyone else know - I did talk with Theresa, she's been sick lately but said that they didn't have any outstanding orders. Sometimes she said that people don't complete the check out process so they don't actually place the order, even though they think they did. Hopefully anyone who is having a problem or haven't heard from them will be followed up on

Thanks so much for going out of your way. :2thumbs: I knew something had to be up. Glad Theresa is on the mend. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

martiniman
04-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Just called today and got right through. Personally never had a issue, and will continue to check them out when needing something.

Magdave
04-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Can't beat their pricing IMHO :thumbup:

finless
04-14-2015, 04:38 PM
I have bought pretty much 90% of my Farkles from them!
I would not hesitate to order from them period!

Bob

Michiganspyderman
04-14-2015, 05:13 PM
I have bought pretty much 90% of my Farkles from them!
I would not hesitate to order from them period!

Bob

Me either!

Tango
04-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Actually talked to them 3 times today. Rick was a big help and saved me a bunch of money. :2thumbs: Lots of advice. :thumbup: They not only sell Spyder accessories, but also ride one. nojoke Can't wait for the new "farkles" to arrive. :ohyea: Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
04-15-2015, 04:30 PM
:D Sooooo... What did you order??? :D

Tango
04-15-2015, 04:41 PM
:D Sooooo... What did you order??? :D

TRICLED Amber+Red lights for the front fenders. Show Chrome Arm Rests and Cup Holder for the wife unit. I just spent my "bonus" check. And it hasn't arrived yet! nojoke Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
04-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Just like Clark Griswold in, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"... :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1SXB1hvxnzw

Although I certainly HOPE NOT!!

Tango
04-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Should be here when I return from Spyderfest. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
04-15-2015, 05:43 PM
:2thumbs: That sounds like a PLAN!! :yes::yes::yes:

pitzerwm
04-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Maybe they read this post and got the message:doorag:

ChicoFowler
04-16-2015, 08:26 AM
I've had the same experience recently. I left 2 emails within 3 weeks and haven't heard anything from them. I'm a first time customer for them, and it's not a very good first impression.