PDA

View Full Version : Black Box

Questions
11-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Anyone hear of a Power Commander being in the offing?

I don't much care for Government doing my tuning, but I've been around bikes a long time. It is a fact that you can get some less than optimal results by diddling around with electronically controled engines. A Power Commander can make a big difference on a Harley, how about Spidey?

ataDude
11-23-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm guessing it won't be long. Two Brothers now has their version of the Fuel Nanny (Techlusion) out and Ken at evoluzione.net sells a PCIII-type box to experienced users only.

The Techlusion box generally only lets you modify three or so (I think) wide bands of RPM (low, medium and high) while the PCIII has many times the adjustment bands.

I did run a Techlusion on a VTX1800 several years back and had good luck with it, though.

Anyone hear of a Power Commander being in the offing?

I don't much care for Government doing my tuning, but I've been around bikes a long time. It is a fact that you can get some less than optimal results by diddling around with electronically controled engines. A Power Commander can make a big difference on a Harley, how about Spidey?

wilson
12-19-2008, 06:10 PM
I just got one, and will test as soon as the snow melts.

kliff
01-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm guessing it won't be long. Two Brothers now has their version of the Fuel Nanny (Techlusion) out and Ken at evoluzione.net sells a PCIII-type box to experienced users only.

The Techlusion box generally only lets you modify three or so (I think) wide bands of RPM (low, medium and high) while the PCIII has many times the adjustment bands.

I did run a Techlusion on a VTX1800 several years back and had good luck with it, though.

I did a Techlusion on an ST1300 back in '03...:2thumbs: piece o cake install, once you got to the 'puter in the tail section, excellent results.