PDA

View Full Version : Windshield bolt size

jessis87
04-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Hello my fellow Spyder lovers. Quick question... I just ordered a new windshield, but I was wanting to find some gold colored bolts for it to match the yellow of my Spyder. Does anyone know the exact measurements of these bolts, or even better have links to where I can find what I'm looking for? Thanks for your time!

JayBros
04-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Go to this link, select your year and model and then the appropriate screen (mine's 09, Body and Accessories Windshield) and you'll find the sizes you need.
http://parts.spyder.brp.com/Index.aspx?s1=ep1cm3eu10h291l38u8v0k75c0&catalog_id=0&language_id=1&siteid=1

jessis87
04-03-2015, 02:07 PM
I appreciate your feedback Jay. That link however, only shows you where you can by items, and not the specs. The bolts will be a specialty item, and I will more then likely need to order them from a specialty bolt specific site. However I'll need the exact size of the bolts to order them.

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-03-2015, 02:14 PM
I appreciate your feedback Jay. That link however, only shows you where you can by items, and not the specs. The bolts will be a specialty item, and I will more then likely need to order them from a specialty bolt specific site. However I'll need the exact size of the bolts to order them.
Uh, you need to look again. That page has the links to the parts diagrams and listings. The parts list will give the bolt size and length.