PDA

View Full Version : Had to use the road side program today.

Bfromla
04-03-2015, 12:20 AM
So I got a flat yesterday sum April fools!:banghead: Sucked but could have been worse , I was couple of blocks from the hospital visiting family, so I had back up transportation and dinner:helpsmilie: .
Was after 7:pm so everybody was closed anyway, got home got plan laid out and started calling dealers as they opened, 3closest were out of stock & no help. Found one then called service, did info and got back to bike to wait on truck. Load &go few hours later I'm back on the road. Only things i didnt like was the service did not have dealer stock info:banghead: Was some person, looking up on google and asking if that was right... Tow truck no problem gave me lift with bike to dealer and pleasant road trip conversation. Got call on way there for another survey on the service, conviently not asking about the lack of information they had or how much i did for them. They did cover $200towards the tow& made sure they arrived, relayed my cell, few expected things. Glad it wasn't emergency and all worked out. Fyi strap on back tire was tearing, so stopped & bought new strap @time of pic:gaah:

Scoot2Mtns
04-03-2015, 03:55 AM
What do you mean when you say the strap on the back tire was tearing?

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-03-2015, 09:36 AM
What do you mean when you say the strap on the back tire was tearing?

?????.....Possibly the " HOLD DOWN STRAP " ? ? ?......Mike :thumbup:

Bfromla
04-04-2015, 11:23 AM
?????.....Possibly the " HOLD DOWN STRAP " ? ? ?......Mike :thumbup:
Has thank you if you see the pic their is no tie down strap on rear tire cuz it was tearing, driver acted responsibly and found first crore to replace it, @which time i took that pic. Allgood better straps than chains & hooks!