PDA

View Full Version : Amazing received spyderider pin and card

BeRight
11-22-2008, 11:28 AM
What surprised me is that I purchased a used Spyder around second week of Oct. 08, and applied for warranty transfer per owner's manual instructions.

I received the welcome package from BRP marketing yesterday:yikes:

Marketing is certainly on the ball, since I did not expect to be treated the same as a new buyer.

babyanlee
11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
What surprised me is that I purchased a used Spyder around second week of Oct. 08, and applied for warranty transfer per owner's manual instructions.

Marketing is certainly on the ball, since I did not expect to be treated the same as a new buyer.
welcome:congrats::spyder:

GeminiJane
11-22-2008, 06:18 PM

:( You're not being treated the same as a new buyer - I got mine new Oct. 11 and they haven't welcomed me yet! (Oh wait, I've been out riding so much - maybe I should check the mailbox :dontknow:).

Arachnid
11-22-2008, 06:29 PM

Ya, Me Too.
I going out to pin it on my leather jacket right now. :D
Then I will figure out what to do with the rest of the stuff.
Mike

Spydr in KS
11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Nice pin but what do I do with it?

Director
11-22-2008, 11:12 PM
:( You're not being treated the same as a new buyer - I got mine new Oct. 11 and they haven't welcomed me yet! (Oh wait, I've been out riding so much - maybe I should check the mailbox :dontknow:).

Me too Jane. Took delivery October 11, and no joy in the mailbox yet! :dontknow:

Bruce

Cundiffla
11-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I had mine since July and I haven't recieved anything in the mail. Except the VIP demo invitation. So what is everyone getting. I have emailed them they claim don't know what happen you should've gotten something. NOW :( !

Ok I will email again to find out what is the hold up. Oh wait this week is Thanksgiving so they will blame mail rush give it a few more days. Then it'll be Christmas, and New Years. I guess I won't see my package until sometime in 2009! Well I can still ride!

barkingspyder
11-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I got mine yesterday, my spyder was used and it came with the original owners pin package. I'm rich with spyder pins!

4leafpat
11-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Mine came yesterday too...bought mine on Sept 13th.

bone crusher
11-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Try to register online...I can't get anyone to email me and it won't accept my original logon info! Argh!

jwfranklin
11-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Try to register online...I can't get anyone to email me and it won't accept my original logon info! Argh!

I dom't know if you read the other thread about regestering your number, but on mine all my O's were zero's, apparently at least a couple more discovered this as well, I also put all the letters in upper case, don't know if this was nessacry or not. but it worked.

Wayne

bjt
11-24-2008, 07:43 AM
To those of you who have Spyders but don't have the BRP pin / Welcome packet yet, believe me, you still have the best part. I got my pin about 4 months ago and couldn't tell you where it is or what I did with that card with the U.S / Canada outline on it but I've had hundreds of very enjoyable hours in the seat of the Spyder during that time. :thumbup:

NancysToy
11-24-2008, 08:47 AM
To those of you who have Spyders but don't have the BRP pin / Welcome packet yet, believe me, you still have the best part. I got my pin about 4 months ago and couldn't tell you where it is or what I did with that card with the U.S / Canada outline on it but I've had hundreds of very enjoyable hours in the seat of the Spyder during that time. :thumbup:
...and one wild ride on a tricycle! LOL
-Scotty

bjt
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
...and one wild ride on a tricycle! LOL
-Scotty

Ufff...... I had forgotten about that. :D