PDA

View Full Version : Checking codes

currin20fan
03-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Ok, brain fart. I forgot how to check for codes on my RT. I havent had to use it yet and no limp mode but I do need to know, just in case.

Chupaca
03-30-2015, 07:29 PM
There is an app for that from our own Roger Rattigan. Download to your Iphone "My Spyder" or android "spyder codes" its free. This will not only tell you how but what they mean and what you can do. List dealers in your area (spyders to the rescue as well) and you can record your mpg etc. A must app for traveling and it goes wuth you everywhere...:thumbup:

Ex-Rocket
03-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Press Mode, Turn signal cancel and set at the same time and if there's a code it will show on your screen.

rceme
03-30-2015, 08:28 PM
There is an app for that from our own Roger Rattigan. Download to your Iphone "My Spyder" or android "spyder codes" its free. This will not only tell you how but what they mean and what you can do. List dealers in your area (spyders to the rescue as well) and you can record your mpg etc. A must app for traveling and it goes wuth you everywhere...:thumbup:

Hi my name is Jim and I am new to Snyder Lovers I would where do I go to get the APP.

Thanks Jim

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Ok, brain fart. I forgot how to check for codes on my RT. I havent had to use it yet and no limp mode but I do need to know, just in case.
Key on, cluster showing all functions, simultaneously push Mode, Set, and Turn Signal buttons. If you see a code while driving when you stop use the kill switch to turn off the engine but leave key on. Then check for the codes. I saw some DPS codes last fall that cleared if I turned the key off to turn off the bike and then turned the key on.

Chupaca
03-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Android you can go to galaxy apps or Google play store iPhone go to iTunes but most any app site has it..welcome Jim..

SpyderAnn01
03-30-2015, 09:35 PM
You can check the codes while you are riding and clear Limp Mode by turning the key off and on, also while riding. If you turn the key off and then back on you will only be able to get a code if it is still active. Your dealer can get occurred codes by hooking you up to BUDS.

The app is called My Spyder Codes and it is available for Iphone and Android