PDA

View Full Version : Rivco floorboards not fitting.

Whitetail
03-28-2015, 04:55 PM
I have a set of rivco floorboards I'm trying to install, however I'm having multiple fitment issues with them.

1. Left side, Front hole does NOT line up with the hole in the floorboard. Its about 1/8th inch too far forward to work.
2. Passenger side fits, front and back, or it would, If the powder coating wasnt too thick to allow the peg and the floorboard to mount in the spot where the standard footpegs were.

I sent them an email, they're closed over the weekend, but for the price of this kit there should be Zero fitment issues.

Motorcycledave
03-28-2015, 04:58 PM
What are you trying to put them on ????????

I have a set of rivco floorboards I'm trying to install, however I'm having multiple fitment issues with them.

1. Left side, Front hole does NOT line up with the hole in the floorboard. Its about 1/8th inch too far forward to work.
2. Passenger side fits, front and back, or it would, If the powder coating wasnt too thick to allow the peg and the floorboard to mount in the spot where the standard footpegs were.

I sent them an email, they're closed over the weekend, but for the price of this kit there should be Zero fitment issues.

Whitetail
03-28-2015, 05:00 PM
What are you trying to put them on ????????

2012 rs-s

Motorcycledave
03-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Give me a call right now
209-887-3283
Dave

2012 rs-s

Frank G
03-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Put a set on My 2011 RS. Fit fine. Best add on I did. Would do it again. Hope you called Dave, he will help you.

Whitetail
03-28-2015, 06:23 PM
I got it, just had to pull on the one side more than i was.

Chupaca
03-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Isn't it great how this site works..?? For all the nonsense that goes on (guilty as charged) you can get your problems solved. From the simple to the complex. Glad you let us know...:2thumbs:...

Rockwall
03-29-2015, 10:01 AM
Glad you got them to line up. I really love mine.:doorag:

jaherbst
03-29-2015, 03:04 PM

Your doing something wrong, they fit perfectly.

Jack

CARA @ RIVCO
04-02-2015, 01:22 PM
We would love to help you with your instillation issues if you call us directly at 888-801-8222 you can speak to anyone here to help you with your problem we are open Monday-Friday from 7-4pm CST

JerryB
04-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Hi Gene,

Re: Isn't it great how this site works..??

^^^^ This. Good on ya, Chupaca.

And my personal experience is that they went on even easier than the instructions would leave you to believe.

Eazy-peazy IMO,

Jerry Baumchen

PS) And do I ever like them. :yes: