PDA

View Full Version : I sure do miss....

Indyron
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Roger Rattigan and Nancy's Toys.

Being from Indiana you'd think this would be the last place you'd hear a plea for diversity. But I miss their humor, wisdom and informative posts. I don't know either of them personally but always enjoyed reading their posts. It does get a bit tiring at times to read through meaningless posts. I miss the balance they both added to SL. JMHO

Cruzr Joe
03-27-2015, 05:07 PM
Roger Rattigan and Nancy's Toys.

Being from Indiana you'd think this would be the last place you'd hear a plea for diversity. But I miss their humor, wisdom and informative posts. I don't know either of them personally but always enjoyed reading their posts. It does get a bit tiring at times to read through meaningless posts. I miss the balance they both added to SL. JMHO

Maybe they are watching and will return soon. Hey guys where are you.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
03-27-2015, 05:13 PM
:agree::agree:
Scotty provided the brains, and Roger added heart and soul...
We miss you guys! nojoke

Chupaca
03-27-2015, 06:45 PM
They were an important part of this place. They helped many and many remember and appreciate what they did...always welcome guys..:bowdown:

Pennyrick
03-27-2015, 08:06 PM
Count me among those who miss Scotty's expertise and Roger's off beat humor.

Netminder
03-27-2015, 08:10 PM
:agree::agree: Wish they would come on back!

Dan McNally
03-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Wish the trolls had left them alone :banghead: . . . their departure has really cost this site a lot . . . nojoke

oldguyinTX
03-28-2015, 07:42 AM
It's human nature to kick someone when they're down. A few ass****s ruin a really good thing for the rest of us. Scotty, thanks for your commentary and help to other folks. Roger, thanks for Spydercodes, and for keeping it updated. Good luck with your next VW. To the ones who drove them away, :cus: doesn't say enough.

one2doo
03-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Scotty helped me a lot to keep everything going.

currin20fan
03-28-2015, 12:35 PM
I too miss them. Their wisdom and assistance is priceless. I wish they would come back. There's too much BS here anymore for me to waste much time on so I just move on.

ARtraveler
03-28-2015, 12:56 PM
BS can be found on any and all internet sites. Including the other :spyder2: ones.

Bob Denman
03-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Does anybody have an email for Scotty?
PM me...

IGETAROUND
03-28-2015, 02:39 PM
talked with Scott about a month ago , let him know I finally had purchased my spyder. He's working on another restoration, can't remember the year or brand but seems the farmer mechanic who had it previously did some very inventive things with ta new wiring harness and used tar for sealant from the elements!!! I get the feeling that Scotty has moved on, enjoying his new home and grandchildren. Roger is a mystery about what really twisted his rope to the breaking point.

I am in agreement with all the above sentiments of the depth of knowledge and good will that have been lost with the withdrawal of these two talented members from this forum!!! May they heal and return.:pray::chat:

Bob Denman
03-28-2015, 04:18 PM
:agree: :clap: