PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Seats Spyder RT Discontinued Two-Tone Sale!

Ultimate Seats
03-27-2015, 04:52 PM
We've got several different RT Two-Tone Seats (both Midrider and Tall Boy) that we've decided to discontinue from our regularly stocked two-tone options. We are eliminating the inventory and passing the savings on to you! Seats can be purchased and shipped to you for our normal shipping charges - or if you are going to Spyderfest and want the seat installed, call customer service at 877-672-0288 to place your order and we'll bring your seat along to Missouri!

Click Here for Sale Items (http://ultimateseats.ca/can-am-spyder-accessories/spyder-rt-sale-items)

Holub
04-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Trying to contact re seat sale for the RT but link does not work???? Just wondering if ya unloaded your supply so quickly? I was hoping to empty my piggy bank and get one?:hun::chat::yikes::clap:

Some how I over looked the date of the original post? Maybe wishful thinking.....Those ultimate seats look and feel great!
Thanks bob s for cluing me in.

GOZFST
04-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Trying to contact re seat sale for the RT but link does not work???? Just wondering if ya unloaded your supply so quickly? I was hoping to empty my piggy bank and get one?:hun::chat::yikes::clap:
That post was from a year ago.