PDA

View Full Version : Please consider...

murphybrown
03-27-2015, 12:27 PM
Help Addison "Stomp Out Cancer"

My local riding group, Samaritan Riders of WA, is a non-profit charity group of riders who since 2009 have helped one kid. This year our "project kid" is 1 year old Addison Verellen who has NEUROBLASTOMA CANCER. Addie has already had significant surgery and has been undergoing chemotherapies at the Seattle Children's Hospital, which requires frequent travels across WA state (they live in Wenatchee) for treatment and close monitoring. Her parents have chosen to cut back on their work to give all their time and energy to helping Addie "stomp out cancer'. 100% of all $ raised for Addie go to help them meet the high expenses of traveling back and forth and staying for weeks on end for her treatments.

Fellow Spyder ryder and Samaritan Rider member, Fred Weiss, said hey we need to raise some money for Addie on our trip North to Alaska (group of 14 riders leaving end of June for a month to tour Alaska). So here is how you can help Addie Stomp out Her Cancer:

We are looking for pledges: minimum pledge being 1 cent a mile...maximum per mile whatever you would like to pledge. If you would like to help us raise $ for Addie, please message me at akaryl70@gmail.com and I will send you a pledge form.

If you would like more info in regards to Samaritan Rider as a registered WA State Charity you can find that by typing a search for Samaritan Riders at website www.sos.wa.gov/charities (http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities) or call the Sec of State Charities Division (800-332-4483 (tel:%28800-332-4483)).

Thank you so much.

SNOOPY
03-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Bump