PDA

View Full Version : withdrawal

retread
11-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I am suffering from Spyder withdrawal, my seat is in CA getting Day-longed, since 11/4, and the gas tank is way too hard to sit in for more than a few minutes. Trying to figure a way to rig something, anything, to be able to get on the road for a while before J. Frost shuts things down. I've hated winter since the 3 years I spent back and forth between Camp Drum and Nova Scotia, nice in summer, ridiculous in winter.

NancysToy
11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
I am suffering from Spyder withdrawal, my seat is in CA getting Day-longed, since 11/4, and the gas tank is way too hard to sit in for more than a few minutes. Trying to figure a way to rig something, anything, to be able to get on the road for a while before J. Frost shuts things down. I've hated winter since the 3 years I spent back and forth between Camp Drum and Nova Scotia, nice in summer, ridiculous in winter.
If you tie a pillow to the beast, ala Beverly Hillbillies, take a picture. We'd love to see that act. :D
-Scotty

tatt2r
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM

i bought an extra seat for when i have mine done...:thumbup:

Sopher
11-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I'll sell you my stock seat. I have my nice Corbin's now.

Roaddog2
11-21-2008, 01:15 PM
:nopic::agree:
If you tie a pillow to the beast, ala Beverly Hillbillies, take a picture. We'd love to see that act. :D
-Scotty