bmccaffrey
03-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Heading to Florida tomorrow morning:yes:
I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when i'll be back again:clap:

PMK
03-26-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when i'll be back again:clap:

Been pretty nice here the last couple weeks. Did hear some complaints it was too hot the other, but they were being exhaled by a part time resident.

Have a fun time while here.

PK

Chupaca
03-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Been hearing about it forever..!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: lived there three times, east central and west, other than being totally flat it is nice. Enjoy, and you will, send us a pic or two...:ohyea::ohyea:

MisterP
03-27-2015, 07:04 AM
Cool weather this weekend, only in the 60s. Reaching for the heavier jacket...

Welcome to Floriduh!

Deer Slayer
03-27-2015, 07:12 AM
Have a great ride in the land of the out stretched palm.:thumbup:

Frank G
03-27-2015, 07:53 AM
:hun: Not taking the Spyder? Big, Big, mistake. Brooksville FL 2015

CUSTOM STS
04-02-2015, 07:04 AM
:welcome: to Florida. Im in the west coast Fort Myers area. Not sure where you are going but the weather has been amazing.

bmccaffrey
04-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Been here for 5 days. This 80 degree temperatures are killing me:roflblack:.
Port Charlote i don't Believe is that far from us.We are on the southern end of Fort Myers Beach in the Casa Marina condos. Beautiful place water all around us. Saturday morning taking Key West Express down to key west for a couple days. Have only seen 2 spyderssince we have been here:dontknow:

CUSTOM STS
04-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Been here for 5 days. This 80 degree temperatures are killing me:roflblack:.
Port Charlote i don't Believe is that far from us.We are on the southern end of Fort Myers Beach in the Casa Marina condos. Beautiful place water all around us. Saturday morning taking Key West Express down to key west for a couple days. Have only seen 2 spyderssince we have been here:dontknow:

Well you are the next town over to me. I have a friend with an rs in fort myers and theres a few others out here just haven't meet them yet. I started a bike ride once a month with a mix of other bikers. If you are interested lmk. Im planning Aprils run just not sure which weekend yet.

bmccaffrey
04-02-2015, 08:24 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104749&stc=1

Talking about Florida forever Chup (Gene)
Does not get any better than this :yes:

ekfraz
04-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Have fun down there, Key West is my hometown, we are planning on heading down there within a few months.

bmccaffrey
04-03-2015, 04:59 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104772&stc=1

Sunset at fort myers beach!!:2thumbs:

bmccaffrey
04-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Headed out in the morning from fort myers beach on the key west express to key west for a few days.
Then headed back to the North:(
Hopfully the weather has changed so i can ride.

Checking out for the retirement!!!:yes:

PMK
04-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Stop posting photos, more people will learn why we live here all year...You did choose a great time to visit.

PK

MisterP
04-03-2015, 09:29 PM
You got here just in time. Supposed to be in the 90s all next week.

bmccaffrey
04-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Anyone tired of hearing this.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104851&stc=1

4 jet propelled engines drive This 155 ft catamaran fron fort myers to key west.
Fishing trip in the morning then headed back to upstate ny tomorrow evening :(

BikerDoc
04-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Been hearing about it forever..!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: lived there three times, east central and west, other than being totally flat it is nice. Enjoy, and you will, send us a pic or two...:ohyea::ohyea:
I take it you never lived in Lake or Marion counties or you wouldn't think Florida was so flat.....

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-05-2015, 06:24 PM
I take it you never lived in Lake or Marion counties or you wouldn't think Florida was so flat.....
Florida is the flattest state in the country, followed by Louisiana, then Illinois. N Dakota is #7. Here is map showing how all the states rank. http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/03/science-several-us-states-led-by-florida-are-flatter-than-a-pancake/284348/

bmccaffrey
04-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Flat is good especially when you are riding a bicycle!!! :yes:
They ride scooters here in key west. They are maniacs or hells angels :roflblack:

missouriboy
04-06-2015, 08:19 AM
The only "hills" I ever hit is when the road swoops over the Rio Grande River levee, which I might hit once a month or so.

And the closest thing to a "twistie" is the two-corner turn when the straight road makes an (extremely rare) lateral shift. :(

Can you spell b-o-r-i-n-g ? Even at 28K miles, my steering muscles are severely undeveloped! :banghead:

Chupaca
04-06-2015, 09:30 AM
That looks a lot like Naples...one of our favorite places. We enjoyed the last stay (5 years) in Royal Palm Beach then West Palm Beach. Previous time was Tampa/St Petersburg for a couple of year. and the time before that was Sorrento/Mount Dora.. We did travel all around while there those times. Enjoy it..:thumbup:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104749&stc=1

Talking about Florida forever Chup (Gene)
Does not get any better than this :yes:

Chupaca
04-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Cause I never saw any mountains. Or maybe not remembering any being on costal areas mostly and southern swamp lands. The spyder was not to be around for another 51 years..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: maybe some pictures...:thumbup:

bmccaffrey
04-07-2015, 07:01 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104970&stc=1

Well back in NY.
But this is what i Caught yesterday morning before we left.
45lb, Amberjack. Took about 20 min to get in. Was fun:yes:

spydaman60
04-07-2015, 07:07 PM
I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when i'll be back again:clap:leaving the tug hill snow country?:roflblack:

MouthPiece
04-07-2015, 07:46 PM
If you are still in Key West and like Cuban food, do yourself a favor and go to the Siboney restaurant (a hole in the wall) located in downtown Key West. You will love it.

Chris