PDA

View Full Version : Spyder on the Bayou thanks all who attended

gene0108
03-23-2015, 06:08 PM
We want to thank everyone who took the time out to ride to Mathews Louisiana for the event. Weather turned out great. We know it is a long ride for some of you to get here and we really enjoyed seeing all of you.

We already started working on next years event. The hotel wants us back next year. The police who led the ride to the crawfish boil also want us back next year. They had a Blast.

We have plenty of things we need to do better for next year. We consider all of you our friends and we want nothing but the best for all of you.

Thanks,
Gene, Tim, Nick, Louis, Karl, Kevin, Todd, Dax, Jerry, Lenard and everyone else who helped out

We had 130 people show up and we had 61 bikes on the ride to the crawfish boil.

If you have any suggestions for next year please PM me.

ursamajor35126
03-23-2015, 06:21 PM
You guys did an AWESOME job taking care of us.....We had a blast at all the social events and REALLY enjoyed the daily rydes. Each and every one of the host committee went out of their way to make it fun, educational and exciting.:clap::clap:

Well done.... See you next year!:firstplace:

Yazz
03-23-2015, 07:54 PM
Had a great time with y'all. The hotel, the food, the rides and mostly the people made it a wonderful experience.

Learn something new about the area every time I go down to Spyders on the Bayou.

See you next year, if not sooner...

p.s., Hope someone posts a picture of the cops rides...

Yazz
03-23-2015, 07:59 PM
?????

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104123&d=1427157050

Anonymous...

BikerDoc
03-23-2015, 08:12 PM
You Cajuns are amazing! Never have so much fun anywhere else.

revjvegas
03-23-2015, 08:29 PM
We weren't able to stay at the hotel in Raceland cause I waited to long to make my reservation, but the hotel outside of Houma, the Best Western, was really nice and located in a convenient location.

Also really liked the fact that they had Community Coffee in the lobby and in the rooms. Always enjoy having the coffee I grew up on when I stay in a hotel in south LA.

The rides out to Hammond and Cocodrie were great. Got to see parts of LA I'd not seen even in all my years of growing up down the bayou.

Again, thanks to all who put on the event and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.

fulltimer
03-23-2015, 08:43 PM
From my wife and I, thank you to all the crew and sponsers who went the extra mile to make sure everyone had a wonderful time. Our only regret is tht we won't be able to attend next year as we will be in Montana. But there will be another year to be sure. Thanks again.

Brock and Leola

flamingobabe
03-24-2015, 09:06 AM
WOW!!! Cajun Country Spyder Ryders did a fabulous job with the food, rides were GREAT....everyone who helped with putting this event on....Thank You.......

seeing all the ryders was the best.......we had a blast

here is a pic of the sheriff's Can-am Spyders
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104204&stc=1

RTJERRY
03-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Thanks Cajun guys and gals. It was our first Spyder event and well worth the ride from Tennessee. Rides were fun, food was great (especially the étouffée) and the camaraderie was amazing. See you next year.
Jerry and Debi
:yes:

Chupaca
03-24-2015, 09:46 AM
sounds like a great event and a success. Few more photos would be nice and great advertising for the next one. The sherriffs have nice ryde there....:2thumbs: congrats again...o

Bfromla
03-25-2015, 12:09 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk